asanogaijin

creating Valiant Souls
Reaction score
First Language
EN, JP, GER
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello everyone!
I have a plugin / JS related question that no matter how much I tried I haven't been able to solve...

I am using SmRndmDde's alternate menu plugin "BustIcons" which is amazing, and I've customized it to a point that I like removing the message bar at the top or removing the text displaying the job class, and now the last piece of the puzzle is to show the JP from Yanfly's JobPoint plugin in the location where the class was.

I found the spot and also the command from Yanfly's plugin to draw the JP, but when I start the game it just shows a blank line. The menu works (so no error) but it doesn't display the JP. I've tried to change the order of the plugins in MV as well, but no change.

Does anyone have an idea how I can access the JP from Yanfly's to show them here?

upload_2018-10-14_21-48-51.png

upload_2018-10-14_21-54-16.png

Right above the HP is the spot in question.

Thank you SO much for any advice, I'm really bad at JS...

Kyrim

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
ID, EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This post is quite old, but oh well, I'll reply anyways xD

Add:
var classId = actor.currentClass().id;

Then in the drawlines, it should be like this:
this.drawActorJp(actor, classId, x, y + lineHeight * 3, width);

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We normally don't allow necroposting, but seeing as this never got another answer, I'll allow it this time. However, I'm seeing this slipped by us and needs to be moved to Plugin Support.

Latest Profile Posts

If you're an artist of illustrations, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of writing, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of programming, you're doing fine.
But if you are all three above (and more) you cannot allow any distractions in your life.
Anyone had school furniture?
After working out some initial confusion, I managed to get Yanfly's Improved Battlebacks successfully working on a test battle, changing the battleback and getting it to scroll during combat. This means that I can have graphically dynamic battles on moving platforms, like the roof of a train or the deck of a ship/airship...
Place Events Like Tiles Through Replacement, & Take Notes Free Form | RPG Maker News #41

the singularity is upon us:
1621133810311.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Styrale