Hamau11

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, so, I have an event which starts "Battle Processing..." and begins a certain encounter when the character steps on it. The problem is that, after deployment, the three enemies in the encounter keep reviving on their own at the end of every turn! I have nowhere set anything like this to happen and the enemies have no skill that would allow them to revive but the game just says "Foot Soldier has revived." and brings the enemy back. I did not have this problem when I was playtesting the game earlier but the deployed version does it.

Edit: Just playtested it again in RPG Maker. It does it as well. Sorry for the mixup, but it did not do it before! I wonder what changed since I haven't edited that event since.

Edit #2: Battle testing the Troop itself does this as well. What am I doing wrong? I'm almost sure this is something really stupid and I'm just blind but I really need help!

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Most likely you messed up with the states.
State #1 has to be the death state, and removing that will revive anyone.

There are a few other possibilities, but we need to see what you've done (screenshots of the map event and possible troop events) before we can give more detailed help.

Hamau11

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, yes! That did it! Thank you for the help. I am new to this and it appears I misunderstood the meaning of "Knockout". :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Introducing the premium bagel
I have a micro economics midterm tomorrow. I'm not worried.
Should be a...small exam :kaojoy:
While was working on one of the monsters that will appear in my horor game I may have made harold a Lovecraftian monster. (I used his head to keep things aligned.)
Finally got my website fixed and the security sorted so it's been a productive day. Can I go to sleep now? I mean... I don't need to work right?
It's always a good idea to refresh yourself on what your plugins do. I'm working on a map with opening walls, and I was about to tear my hair out over how much image editing and hand-constructing of autotiles I'd have to do, when I looked again and saw @Shaz 's Tile Changer could copy areas from another map.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ricansuave