Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't want anything elaborate - simply to have a skill be used by an enemy when its HP is 30% or lower. I've used this lots of time in the past for bosses, where it's straightforward to use a troop event to check the HP level. This is for an ordinary troop enemy, so needs to be skill specific, not battle specific, so that option won't work.

However, when using the condition section of the skill tab, and inputting 30% for HP, I end up with this junk.

1590392196292.png

What obvious and simple step am I overlooking?
Thanks

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's funny - I put in 30% for an enemy skill, and it shows me HP 0% ~ 0 %

I've just added some debug commands and can confirm that it's saved as 0% to 30%. Doesn't help you much when you're editing the database though and wondering what on earth is there!

Reactions: Kes

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Shaz Good to know that it's not idiocy on my part.
Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

// Looks at Elfkisser, realizes he'd have to either install Windows 10 or compile it for Linux
// Didn't install Elfkisser.
Too much effort for a curiosity. :popcorn:
I was just high-fiving myself for all I've learnt in the engine, and how far I've come, only to forget to remove the Immortal state from a semi-scripted battle. Now the enemy never dies and I feel so smart >.>
Playtest your stuff. Always playtest.
just spent FOREVER troubleshooting an issue with my keyboard... turns out the cord was just loose OTL
I count on someone one time, I let them promise something to me, and one week later it's complete silence as I'm completely let down. I hate everything.
Everytime I need to write dialogues I find myself writing new music pieces... what kind of trick is this?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gremter