[Problem] Sideview Battler + Background

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Arkaik, May 21, 2019.

1. Arkaik

Arkaik Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi guys!
    I've been creating a simple project and stucked a little with a problem i think it might be simple to solve, but i don't know how.

Here's the thing:
    1. I'm using Victor Engine - Battler Graphic Setup plugin and Thalzon's Battler, but i'd like do reposition the actors battlers because they're just agglutinated to each other.
    2. Edit: Just solved the full screen/black bars problem and, apparently, i need to resize the background manually to fit the resolution.
    I'm using YEP - Core Engine, YEP - Battle Engine Core and YEP - Row Formations too. I'd love to get actors battlers a little bit separated from each other and solve te background problem.
    There's a way to solve it? I'm really annoyed with this things. :kaodes:

Screenshot
    [​IMG]
    If you just come here, thanks a lot. :kaohi:

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  2. Arkaik

Arkaik Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    * BUMP *

3. Switz

Switz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    The background images need resized to whatever your games resolution is. Not sure what youean by battler positions, that is done while setting up your troop encounters unless you mean you want them to go outside of the area the troop screen allows.

Great art by the way.

Arkaik likes this.
  4. Arkaik

Arkaik Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey @Switz thank you very much for your response.
    By "Battler Positions" i'm talking about the position of actors in battle. They're so close to each other that the player could barely see which actor is doing something. Actually, i'd like to separate a little bit each actor just like i'm able to the enemies troops. Did you know if this is possible?

5. RPG_itch_Studio

RPG_itch_Studio Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Regarding the battlers issue I recommend using the SVActorPosition.js plugin (part of DLC, which means not free!). Unfornatly, this plugin expects that the battlers keep the same row position during the WHOLE GAME, since it only works with plugin commands and not by reading "actor notetags" notes.

P.S Have you also tried Yanfly Battle Engine Core plugin? The problems will remain the same as above though.

6. Arkaik

Arkaik Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Yes. Right now, it's one of the plugins I got. Actually, i'm testing this with a vanilla project and get those issues. Don't know why. Just wish I could change the position between the actors.