Ally

Linked Rooms Games Founder - Fleshforward
Reaction score
First Language
Italy
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Hi to all =D

When I change the speed of my character in the command 'Set Move Route', this does not work...
Here is a screen of my event:
errore.png

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What do you mean, it "doesn't work"? What does it do? That speed and frequency are very slow. Who is "my character"? Do you mean the player? What is Giocatore? The player, or an event?

Ally

Reaction score
First Language
Italy
Primarily Uses
RM2k
Giocatore = Player (I have RMVX Ace in another language)..

The player, however, doesn't change the speed, but remain in default speed..

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The player, however, doesn't change the speed, but remain in default speed..
Then that command is either not executed or overridden by another command.

And if you had given the full screenshot of the event, without cropping the page numbers, we would have been able to tell you if page priority has prevented that command from being executed.
If the other command on that page are not executed, you have a problem with the page priority. If they are executed, then something prevents that command from taking effect - either a plugin or another set move route that is also targeted on the player.

Ally

Reaction score
First Language
Italy
Primarily Uses
RM2k
The second page have a only self switch for close the event..

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does the player actually move, and does the text show? Is it JUST the speed that doesn't work? What scripts do you have? If you disable them all, does it work (or create a new project, add that move route and see if it works in a new project).

Ally

Reaction score
First Language
Italy
Primarily Uses
RM2k
In a new project, it works.
At this point it might be some scripts to cause the problem...
How do I search among the script, the line of code that concerns the 'Move Route/Event'?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you disable one of your scripts after another, until it works again - starting a new game (not loading a saved file) after each disabled script.

After you identified the script responsible, you can check that scriptss options - something like this rarely is a coding error, but most likely you ignored the configuration of an intended function.

You can also follow the link "how to use a script" in my signature to learn more about bughunting in scripts and configuring them

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mom tested positive for COVID thanks to a single stupid coworker of hers not taking sh*t serious.
I'll prolly won't be on here for a while as we deal with this.
So before I inevitably start a new project to reorganize myself (I will make sure to save important info dw), I will make an external list of what I want in the final database.
Although a lot of things are still not finished, I can't delay the early access date.
It's her birthday. :kaojoy:
Have you ever been truly comfortable? This weekend I experienced it for the first time in my 33 years on this planet. Try to get comfy, friends.
Every once in a while I check to see if my planned game titles are taken or trademarked. Still okay. I plan to take my time for the sake of quality, but at the same time it feels like a race against some hidden dev out there who also plans to publish or register the same title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duselre