Problem with an Yanfly Plugin.

Fantasmi_Gammes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, so when I go to download the "YEP_BattleEngineCore" on the OFFICIAL Yanfly website, the download was removed, literally the download is removed,
and my face was like: º<º (wtf?)

And when I download the "all free yanfly plugins" bundle I download the file and in a few seconds the file is removed.

I don't know if it's because the plugins are damaged or something (?

but I need YEP_BattleEngineCore and YEP_X_AnimatedSediviewEnemies for my project

if you have them pass them to me pls

Edit: there is the links:
Battle Core: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Battle_Engine_Core_(YEP) (you can't even download or buy it)
Animated battlers: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Animated_Sideview_Enemies_(YEP) (you can't even download or buy it)
Free bundle: https://yanflyengineplugins.itch.io/free-starter-pack-essentials

Last edited:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If they took them down nothing we can do, we can't break the TOS of the makers. All you can do is wait and see if they come back.

Restart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i heard they've been having website issues

Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D aka "Staf00"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Aren't Yanfly's plugins no longer free except to those who already had them from before he retired?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I download the file and in a few seconds the file is removed.
please clarify - did you complete the download and the file was deleted, or did you try a download and get a "link not found"?.

in the first case your antivirus is deletin the download and you need to check its setting.
In the second case there is nothing we can do.

Fantasmi_Gammes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
please clarify - did you complete the download and the file was deleted, or did you try a download and get a "link not found"?.

in the first case your antivirus is deletin the download and you need to check its setting.
In the second case there is nothing we can do.
The download its like "The link its not found" or something like that and i don't have antivirus

Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D aka "Staf00"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You will probably have to buy it if u didn't get his plugins before it was monetized. I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to distribute them either. The plugins are definitely not "damaged".

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That means either you got the wrong link or your internet provider is blocking the website.
It could be that the link was removed when some of the plugins were made to pay, but that cannot be the case for the still free plugins.

Please post the link you're using here, then we can check if we have access there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoetsoi