BurningOrca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I did a deployment test today and I wanted to use encryption.
1586522361247.png
But after entering a key and pressing okay not all files get encrypted.
The image files under img/SumRndmDde and it's subfolders get encrypted correctly.
But out of all image files under my own custom folder img/pictures/tutorials only two of them get encrypted and I really don't know why.
I can't figure out what SumRndmDde did differently to make this actually work.
They are all PNG files created with the windows snipping tool.
1586522767745.png
It also doesn't work to put the folder directly into the img folder instead of the pictures folder.
Could someone please help me?

Edit:
Never mind I figured it out myself. It was the naming of the files. The files of mine that were actually encrypted had the file extension written like file extensions are normally written completely with lower case letters .png while the others for some reason had the extension be written completely in capital letters .PNG.

Last edited:

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, the other day i come across to became closer to other developers and realiza im not even a novice. i am lower than thrash rigth now, worse than people that don´t know anything about this things cause i used to think i knew. good news is; today thrash, tommorrow, maybe not so much, and someday, i´ll be a god?
Ahh, end of the day stinky feet, fresh out of the boots. Smells like a job well done. Seriously, I have to rinse my feet when I get home, or it's not fair to my wife.
Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elskampo