Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
are these regens from a passive state? a passive state could have a condition to only work in battle.
<Custom Passive Condition>
if ($gameParty.inBattle()) {
condition = true;
} else {
condition = false;
}
</Custom Passive Condition>

this is a cut/paste of just part of a state condition someone else helped me setup. it should work but i still dont fully understand this stuff

Maliki79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yeah. I just noticed the Buff and States core completely bypasses the defalut regenerate functions that I rewrote. If it is the Buff/States core, it should be a very easy fix but one that has to be done on a per state basis.

Indinera

Indie Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
It's not a passive state.
It's given via equipment (for instance a ring with HRG = 1%).

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Still think the simplest thing is just to inflict the state which grants regen as an automatic thing on turn zero of each battle (within a conditional to check if Charmed is present) with the setting that it expires at the end of battle. Is there a specific reason why this wouldn't work for you?

Indinera

Indie Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
It doesn't work because I've got many different pieces of equipment that modify HRG and the rest.

gstv87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
just to make sure, remove YEP, and go directly to the regeneration section.
if you comment out onTurnEnd(), it should make a difference.

from there, we can be sure YEP is the thing to be fixed.

Indinera

Indie Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
I removed this.onTurnEnd(); from the function in a brand new project and the regen didn't occur.

gstv87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
ok, so now go through all the plugins you have, and make sure only YEP triggers that.
that's isolating the problem.

Indinera

Indie Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Okay I'll try to identify it.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

1620833447825.png
This is one of the most beautiful art styles I've seen... it's also the style I draw in... er.... what's this style called...?
Ami
This is the End of the Endurance,everyone are celebrating the end of their Endurance

I just wondering what Menu for Tomorrow
Two years into developing my game and I just scrolled through the BaseResource Pack that comes with MV for the first time xD I never knew how much awesome stuff was in there. Also so many names I know from the forum, like Shaz & Archeia ... and that's not the only resource pack I found in the depth of my hard drive :0 Right now I'm both confused and hyped about all the stuff I own.
Decided to start watching Naruto; and not only is it a genuinely good series, but it's also very inspiring.
I just wish Funimation got its act together and fix the missing dubbed episodes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdzezzzs