Problem with in-battle

MauricioEsp

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
Hello there! well, I'm new in this of rpg games, and want to know something important on the in-battle.
When my player attacks an enemy with a physical ability, he doesn't come near the enemy, like the attack was ranged.

I have installed the battle engine core and the animated sideview enemies. And I saw that I can make my player get closer to the enemy to do the attack... ¿How can I do it? Thanks a lot for help. greetings!

Wavelength

Pre-Merge Boot
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You are probably looking for Yanfly's Action Sequence Packs.  You can get them here.

MauricioEsp

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
Waelength, I have already downloaded that action sequence packs 1, 2 and 3... but I don't know how to make my player come near the target to make the attack, he still attacks like a ranged attack (when im using a physical attack), where can I find a video tutorials about the use of those three action sequence packs?  Thanks a lot.

Faytless

recently unemployed Kung Fu Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
did you actually activate those load/activate those plugins? 

RPG Maker MV > Click the puzzle Icon next to the gear > Double click a blank spot > under name, select a plugin to load > define parameters if needed.

this is usually the most common reason why a plugin doesn't work.

MauricioEsp

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
thank you very much, guys, Now it works!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

i watched the sonic movie it was pretty good i hope they make a sequel
tomorrow I'ma go on a cruise for the first time ever... lets hope I'll survive the experience!
Omg! 8 years in this forum :o
Ksi
Streaming the last of the RMN Valentiny event games so feel free to drop on by and watch me cry (whether that's from laughter, rage or sheer pain, who knows?)
Today I went to sleep without setting an alarm, so I could sleep more than 2 hours. I woke up after 2 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevechtrs