SkulleD42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Script right here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/viewed-battle-system.3358/
So with this script you can make the characters to be in the right, left, up or down in the battle screen. Standing to the right (and facing to the left) and standing down (and facing upwards) works perfectly, but the other two options just stopped working as they used to do when I tried the script a few months ago. Now I want to make a battle with my characters on the left side and looking to the right but instead they are positioned in the right part of the center of the screen and I don't know why. I even tried the script on a new project and still gives me the same result. What should I do? Thanks in advance.

The first screenshot is the players-in-the-right-facing-left option working properly and the second one is the player-in-the-left-facing-right not working as it should.

gggr.PNG
ghghf.PNG

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Problem solve by disabling scripts one at a time to see which one may be causing the issue.

SkulleD42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Problem solve by disabling scripts one at a time to see which one may be causing the issue.
As I said I already tried it in a brand new project with only this script and it still doesn't work

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Add this after line 176
Code:
      x -= (Jet::VBS::START_POINT[0] * 0.8)
to look like this
Code:
    when 6
      x -= Jet::VBS::SIDEVIEW_PUSH_BACK * index
      x -= (Jet::VBS::START_POINT[0] * 0.8)
    end

SkulleD42

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
IT WORKED!!!
Thank you very much!!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So the overhaul on my project has been going great, I like this version of the project a lot more. It's more contained and less overly ambitious for what I can achieve given my constraints on time, money, and skills in advanced programming. I'm going to wait till my project is mostly finished to begin working UI polish again. I'm going to learn how to use LUNA MV to polish the project.
last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordan_Q