GothicMonocle

Dearly Departed
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So It's 3 a.m in the morning, right? I am working on a little project I have going on and there is a minigame that requires pickup and throw. I grab the one from MOG because I was pleased with how it worked in the master demo; the boulders always landed exactly where they needed to and would never land on an impassable tile.

I put the plugin in my game. Picking up works just fine. I accidentally throw my object against the wall and
Lo and behold! The item I was planning to use for barricade became part of the ceiling! (Keep in mind that
I had marked the fateful tile my object got stuck on as X in the database so this behavior was utterly uncalled for!)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Close at OP's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who loves the Final Fantasy series?~
Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyBrowney