RHachicho

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I'm having some issues with this plugin. My game contains visual novel style scenes and I wanted to stop the moghunter ui elements from zooming back onto the screen during a wait command or a momentary fadout. (They auto hide during messages). So I wrote a common event to show and hide the variables.

bb69zk.png

It's pretty simple and I'm sure the syntax is correct. Not only that the actor/party and gold hud are all hidden so I'm sure the event is running properly. However the variable hud elements remain on screen. I know they CAN hide as they hide during actual messages. And I have tried referring to both the number in moghunters plugin parameter and the variable ID itself. I am almost convinced this is a bug with the plugin. But just in case I'm doing something wrong I'd like to pick your brains.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Anybody know how to make an enemy have a line of sight? I'm trying to make Persona-like enemies.
zomboars.jpg

Concept art

Zomboars- main enemies in my story
mutant pigs addicted to beer
SF_People1_3 added!
index.php

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamonAngel04