Problem with OrangeOverlay system with event/plugin command

Macbeth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Greetings everyone!

Now down to business: i'm on RPG Maker MV and i'm using OrangeOverlay for parallax mapping and i'm using an event with a plugin command to display a scrolling image (water) going down.

The event is a parallel process, under character and the command is "Overlay addfog water 2 255 0 0.5 0 0" and "Modify transparency OFF". With my last game i never encountered any problem with this but now when the character changes map the image is showed without transparency and covers the entire map completely at maximum opacity.

Maybe someone out there can help with it? A big THANK YOU!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha
My birthday was yesterday and tomorrow marks the day my grandpa died around 5-6 years ago. I think about him a lot, and surprisingly had grown to become interested in programming- something he'd done for a living among other things. Funny how life works. I'm just glad I was able to enjoy yesterday with my immediate family. Anyway- guess who's 9 + 10?
Sometimes I don't understand my life LOL :3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lee117