VoxSyreni

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi I am working on a monster tamer game and this plugin, given it was designed for Pokémon fangames. Fit right into the game I was making. And at first I thought it was working perfectly and it kinda is.

The plugin does so that the "Player characters" sprite is independant of the Actors in your party. Perfect the player can be the Tamer and the Actors can be the monsters. And for that it works.
However the plugin also has a feature that lets the player pick between 2 sets of sprites. These are in the plugin referred to as Male and Female Sprites and the male one is the default one. Altho I use 2 Gender Ambigous spritesets.

My problem comes when the player picks the "Female" sprite set. Everything works until the save the game and reload it. At this point the game just goes back to the default spriteset. the "Male" one.

This is an issue for me because the "Male" and "Female" ones in my game are actually 2 different protagonists that matches the "Light" Route and the "Dark" Route. So giving up on gender choice function is not an option.

Link to Plugin

VoxSyreni

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thread can now be closed I found a solution.

Solution: I found a plugin that lets me run common event upon loading save file. And I just set the Dark Route to always play this common event.

SetTrainerSprite Female
Erase Event

It is a clunky work around, but it does the trick.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm looking at/working through a simple game tutorial. Town, dungeon, boss; town, dungeon, boss; etc. (Thanks, Yanfly!) I'm itching to make something complex but experience (and past disappointment!) tell me to go slow and learn.

Rome certainly wasn't built in a day. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Ami
--- Minimum Requirement ---

M.Knight: Phew...finally,i got the New Game. Let's check the Requirement
"Minimum Requirement:
  • 2.00 Ghz CPU
  • Full HD Support GPU
  • 5GB Memory"
M.Knight: I just have decent Gaming PC,i can play 2010-2015 Games. Hope it's okay
(1 Hour Later,The Game FPS Just Got 10-20)
M.Knight: (Facepalm)
Next goal is to make pull & push + lift & throw systems with mouse support and have skill levels in them and action indicators!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noel_Lwin