Archlvt

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So there was never anything wrong with the plugin? Just a case of the community ruining it for everyone? That kind of makes me angry to think about.

As far as the ATB goes, I prefer the wait style ATB anyways. That way I can make an animation as long or as short as I want without disrupting the flow of battle. If animations are too long, it'll be the same as having a slow effect on yourself. This way, it's all about the agi.

Edit: Sorry I totally missed your question. The unleash plugin adds a GoldenSun-like chance to trigger a spell or effect when using a normal attack. It can also be used to outright change your Attack option to something else, similar to..... let me think. Like when you have the Dragon Boots in FF6 and it changes "fight" to "jump".

I'm using it at the moment to cause different shields to have different effects on your guard option, making it a viable option

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milancete