nico_2525_2

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i use this plugin for made my cave look a bit darker, and sure i have to use this plugin to make character see a thing but narrow
even though the light did not follow the character . i find the way out for long time but it didn't work.
so please, help me figure what happen. also I've a pic for you figuration.

1614394142766.png

1614394176194.png

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Do you set this up via plugin parameters, map notes, or a plugin command? Please show us a screenshot.

nico_2525_2

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]Plugin Support[/move]

Do you set this up via plugin parameters, map notes, or a plugin command? Please show us a screenshot.
I set with note, i saw the one in youtube can make it follow the actor esaily by no setting up

1614398017228.png

Last edited:

nico_2525_2

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]Plugin Support[/move]

Here its link, i try to figuring how this guy do this

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm running a sale for Learn RPG Maker MV on Itch.io, can I compete with NSFW games earning goals?
Another Friday and another Zoom call that could have been an email. Working from home is awesome.
Finished with the semester; finally have some time to play around with MV :kaopride:
Started work on the fishing Mini-Game
The Dark Toon art style is now available as Steam branches. (Both for the main game and the demo)
Battle.jpgCaptain.jpgCutsene.jpg
There are 2 versions. One only affects combat, cutscene, and portraits. The other one changes more.
So, technically, the game now has 7 versions on steam.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toonfreak