nico_2525_2

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i use this plugin for made my cave look a bit darker, and sure i have to use this plugin to make character see a thing but narrow
even though the light did not follow the character . i find the way out for long time but it didn't work.
so please, help me figure what happen. also I've a pic for you figuration.

1614394142766.png

1614394176194.png

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Do you set this up via plugin parameters, map notes, or a plugin command? Please show us a screenshot.

nico_2525_2

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]Plugin Support[/move]

Do you set this up via plugin parameters, map notes, or a plugin command? Please show us a screenshot.
I set with note, i saw the one in youtube can make it follow the actor esaily by no setting up

1614398017228.png

Last edited:

nico_2525_2

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]Plugin Support[/move]

Here its link, i try to figuring how this guy do this

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(
making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!
When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Finally, I got a good Gmail message [from smg5urded]
"This game does look a bit plain, but, I'm sure this does not destroy the experience as a whole. Monsters fit your style of game-play, mapping looks crude but I'm sure you can make it better if you do a remake of Forgotten Eclipse"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavishKK