Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone,

There is a problem that always occurs whenever i control my character to enter a vehicle. Once i approach the vehicle, i press Z to enter as usual, but instead of getting in the vehicle, the character floats on it and stuck. I can't get it out or even control both the character and the vehicle. At first i thought it was because i used old save files with new data, but even when i tested without updating or changing anything in my game (just save, let it there and play again tomorrow), i still had this problem. You can see the image below. Thank you for your help.

Untitled.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesRyan

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The problem has been solved. I have found out that it was caused by Tsukihime Follower Move Routes Script. Once i use it and set their Through OFF, they can't enter vehicles with the leader.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Voting for the first round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup!

Finally started working on Grim Trigger episode 2 today :LZScat: it's half comic/half visual novel!

GfY3Rwj.png
Is it interesting to get more backstory on villains? A key moment in their past, their childhood, or maybe something that shows they've always been that way? To see or not to see?
"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.
This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flopinou74