Problem With Yanfly Plugins Cannot read property 'height' of undefined

mixta

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
After installing the AnimatedSvenemies plugin, I tried to put an animated enemy but when my character tries to hit the enemy he jumps this error can not read property 'height' of undefined. I have tried to disable all the plugins.

https://ibb.co/ngfj2x

https://ibb.co/iQRGhx

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'MV School' is a place where various "lessons" (interactive tutorials) will be posted. It is not for asking Support questions.
[move]Javascript/Plugin Support[/move]

Could you please edit your opening post to include a link to the page on Yanfly's website where you got that plugin. That way, if anyone who wants to help you needs to check something, they don't have to go hunting for it.
Thanks.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please search before posting. There are a dozen thread on this, including one with SOLUTION written all over it.

Your core files are old. Update them.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's not Yanfly's plugins that are out of date. This problem happens when you use the later versions of the plugins but are using a very early version of the core files. When you start a project in an old version of MV, and MV gets updated and you don't manually update all of your existing projects. Your projects are still at the old version, even though you are opening them in the new editor. The plugins require stuff that is in the newer core files but was not in the older ones.

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh. Yes, confirmed. :kaoslp: The issue used to occur when using an old version of Yanfly's plugins shipped with MV, as they tried to reference the old objects in the newer base code, but it seems those plugins have been updated sufficiently now that the error no longer occurs. Edited my post above, the link's still relevant. :kaoswt:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip
I really need to stop sidetracking sometimes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waybinary