MOAII

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
freançais
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi, ase you can see in the photo below i try to had some photoshop modification to my IconSet but when i put it back in the file the ingame icons was to big to be use.
did some body have an idea what is going on and how can i solve this ?
(iven if i put the holder vertion of my icon back in the file that change nothing)

thanks for your help.

Capture d’écran 2021-09-22 à 02.53.07.png

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Support. Thank you.

It looks like you enlarged/resized the image while you were editing it. Maybe you just need to resize it again back to the original?

If you want to go back to the default, it will be in the newdata folder wherever your MV editor is installed - copy it from there into your project. Then make a backup inside your project folder before editing it again - that way you'll have the original close by should you make another mistake, without having to go hunting for it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

thought I'd upgrade to mz from mv cause of the nice quality of life features but ****ing hell why couldn't they allow old plugins to work in it and secondly how come in over a year since it's release has there been no mz version of something so crucial as a non grid based movement plugin. I guess I'll stick with mv. (why wasnt mz just an update to mv anyway literally nothing substantial changed..)
Something might be coming...
Hallo.png
A new day for creating :)
2021 has been the runner-up for the worst year of my life. 2015 may take that title, but '21 is pushing it. Excuses really don't justify how much of a jerk I've been this year to a lot of people.

I'm sorry. I don't intend to be a jerk forever, but I'd rather back up my intent with actions, not words.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laura1999