Problems reactivating Rpg Maker MV

Discussion in 'Tech Support-All Makers' started by Uzuki, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Uzuki

Uzuki Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I didn't know where to exactly this should go, but this seemed like the best place. Several Weeks ago I had upgraded my desktop version of MV to 1.5.1 and was signed out. I try using my activation code but it said it wasn't valid. I sent two support tickets, but I never got a response. So now it's about 10 ten days away from locking me out and I would prefer to keep using the desktop over the steam version. Is there a way to get into contact with support?

2. Kes

Kes Global Moderators

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    This isn't a Site issue, so

I've moved this thread to Tech Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

There are several threads about activation issues. While waiting for someone with some knowledge about this to respond (not me, I'm not the person to ask tech questions), you might try skimming some in case its relevant to you.

I've asked someone to double-check what's happened to your support requests. I do know that there can be a problem with some emails, especially hotmail accounts. It might be worth trying again from a different account if you use hotmail.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  3. Lunarea

Lunarea Artist Staff Member

Hello!
    I've just completely cleared the support queue. If you haven't received an answer to your ticket, then it never made it into our system.

Please do try a different e-mail address and send your ticket in again. :)

4. winkr7

winkr7 Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    What do you mean by a different email address? Our return address? RPG makers address?

thanks

5. Andar

Andar Global Moderators

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    It doesn't matter which E-Mail Adresse, as long as it is a different one and you have access to it.
    For still unknown reasons some tickets vanish and it seems that this is something that depends on the E-Mail given, so using a different E-Mail should get your ticket through.