problems whit a video whit catch monster tutorial

TiagoCanha

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I see this vídeo but something dont work.
Something change to vx ace?
Supostly this vídeo should add a catch monster to my party.
I can make the catch but the monster dont go to my party.
I already test if i meke a event just for add that hero and it works so not problem whit hero.
1614617383179.png
1614617417148.png

1614617459839.png
1614617485944.png

1614617521328.png

1614617562128.png
1614617595325.png
1614617636393.png

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please edit your title to state your problem. Everyone needs help. Also please detail your actual problem - what you have tried, what was supposed to happen, what happened instead.

Last edited:

TiagoCanha

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Please edit your title to state your problem. Everyone needs help. Also please detail your actual problem - what you have tried, what was supposed to happen, what happened instead.
Sorry
Done

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Instead of showing us what should be done, you should show us what you have done - screenshots of your skills and events and whatever.
I can't count the number of times where the tutorial was correct but the user misunderstood what he had to do, or simply made a mistake in copying things from the tutorial.

additionally, that tutorial is for MV, not for Ace - if it uses only eventing then it will work.
if at any time during the process (I haven't watched the video so I can't tell) the process uses scripts or script commands, then it will never work for Ace because MV uses a different scripting language.

TiagoCanha

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Instead of showing us what should be done, you should show us what you have done - screenshots of your skills and events and whatever.
I can't count the number of times where the tutorial was correct but the user misunderstood what he had to do, or simply made a mistake in copying things from the tutorial.

additionally, that tutorial is for MV, not for Ace - if it uses only eventing then it will work.
if at any time during the process (I haven't watched the video so I can't tell) the process uses scripts or script commands, then it will never work for Ace because MV uses a different scripting language.
Thanks I will take pictures.
No scripts used I think.

TiagoCanha

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

already done

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to VXAce Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Also, please don't double post, but just edit your post if you want to add something.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Child base test two, flappin' their arms like it's VX Ace.
ChildTest-02.gif
Zaj
Hi quick question. Is it possible for me to make a custom VXAce script without learning some bulkiness of Ruby?
Never Forget you've Got a friend, Even you feel your alone, Jesus Christ is there to Love and Be with you when your alone
6000 Plugins for RPG Maker MV, Pixel RPG Icons, & Reboot Pixel Font | RPG Maker News #38

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rauro