Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hey there,

I'm using Yamis Overlay Mapping Script and it works fine, but now I have a river on two maps and want to animate them. So I used Modern Algebra's Animated Parallax Script to get the river animated. This works fine. However the map is bigger than the screen, therefore the parallax moves all around the place every time the player walks. I tried to use the Lock Parallax Script from Yanfly, but it doesn't have any effect. I guess this is because I don't have one parallax, but three, cycling again and again. Could I write into Modern Algebra's Animated Parallax Script a way that all 3 parallax stay in their place? Or is there even a better solution for this?

Zephaniah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
How big is the map?

And what kind of lock are you using?

I got my 25x25 animated map to work by locking it to the tiles. Try using <tile lock parallax>.

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I used the full lock parallax lock, but now that I tried the tile lock it worked! Thank you!

Zephaniah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No problem. :) I'm glad it worked for you. Good luck on your project!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We start in 5 minutes!
I'm making MAGIC!
aww I am sad but happy for brackeys to decide to pursue something new but seing brackeys ending is so sad ;w;
Now RPG Maker has brought him here. He will never be rid of his need for it. He hates and loves the RPG Maker, just as he hates and loves himself. Featherbrain's life is a sad story. Yes, Featherbrain, he was called. Before the RPG Maker found him. Before it drove him mad.
Really struggling with XP animations but my game deserves my best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcussss