izzbee

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having problems using the galv plugin, the player sprite goes up and down when it starts to fly, but the problem is that when the player land's the sprite position does not return to default. I think this is probably being caused by the sprites, because they don't follow the default MV sprites size.
I would like to know if someone could fix the sprite's position when landing, or if it's possible to make the player sprite immobile while flying (like the followers)

The plugin page: https://galvs-scripts.com/2017/01/14/mv-superman-ability/
Here is a video better demonstrating the error: https://youtu.be/Uut3ItGFyt4

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi there!

on the line 179:
1652328870112.png

Try replacing the 48 with the height value of your sprite.
Like, if your sprite is 32x64, replace 48 with 64.

See if it will work!

izzbee

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unfortunately that didn't work.
This code changes how high the protagonist can fly, when i land the problem continues.

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hmm...
As I can see in the video, your character already starts a little shifted up, then the followers.
Perhaps, you are using any "!$" on the player or follower character filenames?

Because I know the engine shifts the character 6 pixels up if they have this.

In theory, as I can see on the code, the player will fly up until it reaches the highest altitude. By default is 48.
Then when flying down, it is supposed to reduce the altitude property to 0.

But if that didn't work, so I guess I didn't understand the plugin.
My other guesses are that either you have a compatibility problem, a filename problem, or the player .png image is shifted up?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
because they don't follow the default MV sprites size.
sprite's don't care about sizes in any RPG-Maker, but there are other things that could have gone wrong with the sprite.

please attach the sprite itself so that we can check if it is regular, and give screenshots of your plugin manager with all your plugins and their order so we can check for compatibility problems.

izzbee

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I took a look at the plugins in the project and the problem involving the plugin was a compatibility problem with a plugin from mog hunter called "MOG - Character Motion", this is something I should have tested before making the post.
Thanks for your help and your time

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The games industry runs on the altruism and passion of its victims.
All I've done today is sleep ; n ; I don't feel like eating my tummy says no I hope you guys are having a good day tho
Change of gears, WoP is still on going, GAN would be for a long future. Personal issues and studies keep going, HOWEVER, i recognised I started WoP badly and i needed to start from scratch from tilesetting!! Happy RPG Making Everyone!!!
Come join us while we play this fabulous game, Kindred Novel, by Birdbunch. We'll be checking out 2 hours today and 2 more tomorrow! Starting at 4pm EST

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flapsygames