Grandro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,

At the moment I am working on a section in my game where you need the following key combination:

left arrow + up arrow and then the action button.

But I realized a problem: If you press the left and upper arrow key at the same time the maker won't register any other input (I didn't test that with every key but space and esc doesn't work for sure) and I wanted to ask, if there is any option to fix this issue.

Thanks for your effort

Nathyn171

Adept at ineptitude
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That problem I believe is in your keyboard. Some keyboards can register more or fewer key-presses at one time than others. Unfortunately I don't think there's really anything you can do about that. :/

Grandro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, I found another helpful thing in the internet where they also said it's caused by several keyboard types. I was just wondering why there is only up plus left affected by this issue. But thanks for your reply anyways, I guess I will just take shift or some other random key where you don't get spasm pressing all of them at the same time then instead.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

While was working on one of the monsters that will appear in my horor game I may have made harold a Lovecraftian monster. (I used his head to keep things aligned.)
Finally got my website fixed and the security sorted so it's been a productive day. Can I go to sleep now? I mean... I don't need to work right?
It's always a good idea to refresh yourself on what your plugins do. I'm working on a map with opening walls, and I was about to tear my hair out over how much image editing and hand-constructing of autotiles I'd have to do, when I looked again and saw @Shaz 's Tile Changer could copy areas from another map.
"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mensito