Warper
Reaction score
First Language
italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everybody,
first, sorry for my English!
I have a problem, I try to make Skills that upgrade custom stats (from Bobstah Custom Stats), a simply +5 point. I made a common event, and when one of the actor learn skill it's all ok, but when I click on the Skill to active it (not in battle, it's a sort of passive Skill use only 1 time), all the actors gain the +5 bonus, and not only the selected actor . I tried different solution, but I can't solve! Someone can help me?
Thank you.

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

lordarioch

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
another question, I have a Custom Stat that depend from another stat, when this one changes also the other Stat changes. I use to define it this script: $gameActors.actor(2).bfo = Math.floor($gameActors.actor(2).for/10), and when I generate Stat at start, it's all Ok.
Now when the first Stat changes I made a common event to change the second Stat, and I use the same Script, but the value of the bfo Stat becomes wrong, I think that the value of new formula is added up and not replace. What's my mistake?
the same thing when a I restart a game, the Custom Stat are wrong.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources
Oh look, 12 more free Daz3D models. *adds them to his collection * Yes, the fools... Give it a few months and my collection will be crazy, all without paying a dime. I still have no idea if I'll ever learn the software, but hey... Just in case, these models are quite expensive. In two weeks, they've already given me almost $400 worth of free models. :LZSexcite:
Not easy to find DS resources, is it? I need to make a good compilation thread linking to all the artists that do DS...
Spent a whole evening planning Stats, Animations, Abilities of 24 different weapons.. Only to realize I was just Bloating the Game. In the end i decided to stick with only 6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saltfilter