Product Release: Fantasy & Medieval

Discussion in 'Product Announcements and Sales' started by Lunarea, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Lunarea

Lunarea Artist Global Mod

Today, we have some exciting new products for you!

[​IMG]

Let's start with Fantasy Historica, the newest music pack from Kairi - the musician behind the well-known Adventurer series. In this new pack, Kairi is seamlessly blending history with fantasy. This pack features 20 orchestral themes, which you can preview right here.

At $4.99, this pack is a real steal!

[​IMG]

PVGames is proud to present the first in many packs in their new Medieval fantasy line - now formatted for use in RPG Maker MV! Town & Country set features all the details you'll need to create the best medieval towns, hamlets and villages. With 17 tile sheets and 120 pre-made buildings, creating a medieval world will be a breeze. Priced at $9.99, this pack is an extraordinary value!

For more details and screenshots, click here.

[​IMG]

And what good is a medieval town without proper interiors? Medieval Interiors is filled to the brim with textured tiles, objects and details that deliver the authentic medieval experience. Like Medieval: Town & Country, this pack features a large variety of characters and tiles. Also priced at $9.99, it's a fantastic addition to your growing library of PVGames resources!

Click here for more details.

[​IMG]

Of course, we know that you'll want to pick up both Medieval packs, so we've assembled a handy little bundle for you! Medieval Town Bundle includes both resource packs at a discounted price of $17.99.

Get your copy here!

Giveaway!

To celebrate this great new release, we're hosting another giveaway.

Tell us which of these packs you're the most excited about and why. We'll select a few lucky winners that will receive a special treat!

Deadline: February 25th, 2016

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2016
    Paradigm Shift, Zabu, Kaelan and 10 others like this.
  2. gRaViJa

gRaViJa Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    [​IMG]

Finally! I've been looking forward to these for so long. I can finally start on the graphical side of my game, made my day!Gonna buy the combo pack right now.

I'm looking forward to the Medieval Town and Country most because the examples looked stunning and I think we can achieve marvelous things with parallax mapping. Can't wait to show my results in the screenshot thread!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2016
    EternalShadow likes this.
  3. Zabu

Zabu Prince of light Veteran

First Language:
    Français
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Wow! It's good to see that Kairi Sawler is back! :D

But PvGames made in the past very good tiles, and i think i prefer this!

Good job both, i love you!

Banquo likes this.
  4. matthew30903

matthew30903 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Both are excellent additions to any game. I must say that PVGames makes some nice resources and the system of parts for composite characters.

PvGames Town & Country holds my desire most. The art style is the least like the RPG Maker default style and it is fitting for any gritty dark medieval world. The fact the PVGames is producing more assets in this style in the future increases the value. Wist other tile packs are nice, they usually lack a large amount of complementary resources, no fault to their creators. PVGames already has proven that they can make a large amount of resources with their previous packs. It takes time to make resources, that is true, but PVGames has been creating large amounts of them.

5. IAmJakeSauvage

IAmJakeSauvage Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Wow! Kairi's new music pack is amazing!

6. Mage Heart

Mage Heart Level 50 Bard Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Totally excited for Fantasy Historica. I own all the Adventure music packs. Listening to them everyday I want this pack.

7. Darmok0

Darmok0 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    EXCELSIOR!!!

This was the most anticipated pack(for me) since the 'Legacy Monster pack'. I've basically purchased them all - including the mega bundle, horror pack and all the singles since HF pack 1. Now all I need is the 'Sci -Fi tileset pack'. A+++ top notch graphics in every purchase.

8. Banquo

Banquo scoundrel Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Fantasy Historica sounds brilliant! I'm still listening to the tracks right now, and what I'm hearing is epic!

And the Medieval Tiles are a must-have, too!

9. txtk

txtk Apprentice Member

First Language:
    Vietnamese
    I love the Medieval Tiles. I really like the sitting pose. When using the RTP, we used to put the standing sprite on top of a chair to make it look like the character sit on it, lol.

I have bought every PVGames' previous releases so far. I just love this realistic style and have been waiting for the MV optimized versions for months now.

10. Kapik

Kapik Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Russian
    The Medieval Town Bundle, I really don't think it makes sense to choose between the packs. Optimized for the larger default resolution of MV, PVGames' new packs look better than ever.

11. Little Adventurer

Little Adventurer Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Hmmm... I like the music pack thing, but... I kinda wanna stick to the cute chibi style of the standard characters, rather than this isometric realistic style. *shrugs* Maybe someday I'll change my mind, but not right now.

12. The Infamous Bon Bon

The Infamous Bon Bon Executive Geek Member

First Language:
    English
    I've been waiting for the PV Games resources since he announced that he was making them.  I love all the previous ones.  I'm going to be buying these for sure. 

My favorite thing about the PV Games resources is that they include everything you could possibly want with the resources:   Faces, busts, portraits, the ability to make your own characters,  a slew of tiles, battlers in the same style and icons.  If you suck at making original art, like I do, than you definitely want this.

Soul and The Stranger like this.
  13. GolfHacker

GolfHacker Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    The music pack is great, and I can't believe how cheap it is. There are 20 amazing tracks in it! That's over 3x as many tracks as other similarly priced music packs!

14. hurley

hurley Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Wow love your stuff Luna, very impressive can't wait to see more!!

15. MarkSA

MarkSA Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    The Medieval Town Bundle, because PVGames makes the best and affordable game assets in that style of graphics anywhere I know of. Looking forward to using more of his assets in my games.

16. Chrysoula

Chrysoula Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    That medieval town bundle is growing on me fast.

17. Doogerie

Doogerie Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    wow that looks realy cool is it comig out on steam? also is it on the season pass? my creative juices are flowing .

18. Orsalak

Orsalak The Blissfully Ignorant Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Very excited about the Medieval Town bundle by PVGames!

19. Lunarea

Lunarea Artist Global Mod

It will eventually be on Steam, yes. For now, the only place to get it is here. :)

It's not a part of the Season Pass.

20. PyroclasticMayhem

PyroclasticMayhem Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Does buying the tileset here come with a Steam key when it does release?