Product Release: World History and Modern!

Discussion in 'Product Announcements' started by Lunarea, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Lunarea

Lunarea Artist Global Mod

We have a fantastic new product release for you all today!

[​IMG]

Egyptian Memories is the newest music pack created by JStewart, composer of the JSM Futuristic pack and JSM Party themes. With Egyptian Memories, the listener is transported to the Middle East - exploring the tombs of ancient kings or haggling at the local bazaars. This small, imaginative pack is reasonably priced, giving you a journey to Egypt for only $4.99

Click here to read more and to hear music samples.

[​IMG]

Asian Empires takes us further East, to the mysterious lands of China and Japan. Composed by the now-famous Joel Steudler in honor of the Lunar New Year, this intriguing bundle includes a collection of inspiring themes. From zen-like stillness to action-packed battles, Asian Empires evokes a feeling that's both familiar and exotic. As an bonus, this pack includes 2 feudal battlers by Michael Rookard. Priced at $5.99, this set is a must-have!

Click here for more information and to hear song samples.

[​IMG]

Fans of POP!: Horror City rejoice! Vexed Enigma has created some exciting add-ons for the Horror City line. The first character pack features doctors, EMT's and rescue workers -- those medical and rescue service workers that are at the heart of any disaster outbreak. Character Pack 1 includes 8 characters with a sprite, facesets, poses and recolors. This add-on is optimized for both VX-Ace and MV, giving you two packs for the price of one. At $6.99, this pack is a real steal!

Click here for more information.

[​IMG]

But that's not all! Character Pack 2 features Police and Fire services, perfectly rounding out that emergency response. Like the first pack, Character Pack 2 includes 8 characters with a sprite, facesets, poses and recolors. Priced equally at $6.99, we know you won't want to miss this pack!

[​IMG]

Character Packs 1 and 2 are so fantastic, you'll want to own them both! We have assembled both packs in one convenient bundle. Character Bundle includes both Character packs, in addition to an exclusive bonus set: 8 service dogs, with sitting and digging poses. Save a little extra with this bundle, as it's priced at 12.99$

Giveaway!

Congratulations to: Idril, Orsalak, Banquo

We will contact you with prize information on Monday, February 22nd.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2016
  2. EternalShadow

EternalShadow Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Gotta say I'm excited for the POP packs - they're making the usage of the POP tiles much more viable - now all we really need is a set of character generator parts, and then we can make large(r) games with the art style!

Seriel likes this.
  3. Idril

Idril Widdershins Games Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Ooh, so hard to choose! I think I'm most excited for the Asian Empires pack. The sample tracks are gorgeous and I can only imagine that the rest of the tracks must be just as good if not better. I would love to use the tracks with the DS-styled Feudal assets, they seem like they would go great together.

4. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Wow, all the music previews sound great, can't wait to add them to my collection! The POP! characters are a great addition though, as EternalShadow said, a helpful addition to make the packages even more usable!

5. Kyuukon

Kyuukon 主人公 Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Giveaway: Pop Horror! Of course :)!

6. Marsigne

Marsigne The RPGMaker Normie Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Nice packs! Of these, I like Egyptian Memories the most, as it sounds good and familiar of specific places haha. :D

Susan and Jonnie91 like this.
  7. AceOfAces_Mod

AceOfAces_Mod Engineering to infinity! Veteran

First Language:
    Greek
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Oh!  Asian Empires! I'm excited for that!

8. PyroclasticMayhem

PyroclasticMayhem Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Does the original POP Horror work with MV? Or does it need resizing?

9. AceOfAces_Mod

AceOfAces_Mod Engineering to infinity! Veteran

First Language:
    Greek
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I think it needs resizing.

10. UNphiltered_khaos

UNphiltered_khaos Game Dev. Artist. Veteran

First Language:
    Americanese
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I am most excited about the Pop! Packs, because I plan on using the original tiles to create a dark, gritty post-apocalypse game and with the addition of characters in the same style, it will be much easier to accomplish!

11. Lunarea

You didn't hear it from me, but there may be a MV optimization update coming soon....

12. matthew30903

matthew30903 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    They are all good, but I must say Pop!: Horror is nice and the one to be most excited about. The games you could make with it, with an ABS. It would be fun to make a top-down arcade zombie shooter. MV is powerful and art is the biggest shortage when it comes to game design. Art packs are the most needed resource. Most can pick up programming in a short time, music is a plenty, but making tilesets and charactersets is difficult.

The music is good too.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2016
    Shake0615 likes this.
  13. Orsalak

Orsalak The Blissfully Ignorant Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Honestly, I love all of them!  POP! has me the most excited though and I agree these sets will open up some additional options!

14. Kapik

Kapik Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Russian
    Asian Empires sounds really nice.

15. Necrofenser

Necrofenser Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Serbian
    Right now i am developing zombie survival rpg game in RPG Maker and those character packs will come really handy for me! I hope that i will get them :D

Also i have question for author, Vexed Enigma, will he ever make any tileset expansion for POP Horror City? Hospitals, laboratories or military base will ve great!

16. Lunarea

She's working on a few, yes. You can check this thread for a preview of one of the add-on packs.

Paradigm Shift likes this.
  17. Candacis

Candacis Pixel Pusher Restaff

First Language:
    German
    Uh, nice, new products ^_^

I love the Pop! style, but I think, right now I'm more excited for the Egyptian Memories since I'm working on desert/egypt tiles right now and could need the extra boost of inspiration!

GolfHacker and Jonnie91 like this.
  18. KaBlooZio

KaBlooZio The Blue Magi Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I love pop everything!!! XD Basically because their just so well mad, and at that, easy to make! Vexed is so talented, and ive enjoyed playing around with his/her resources so much and trying to emulate the style! Cant wait till i have the money to buy them! (or win them ;) )

19. Alkorri

Alkorri Proofreading Penguin Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I just listened to the music samples of Egyptian Memories and Asian Empires, and I'm blown away by the quality of the tracks!.These would be perfect for games in those setting, which I feel there are too few of. I would love to own these just to inspire me to create just such a game.

To be honest, however, I am most excited about the new Pop bundles just because I am such a huge fan of the style :) These are all fantastic packs in any case, so I am highly excited for more new content!

20. Bonkers

Bonkers Internet Master Restaff

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Just bought the bundle.  Super great deal- wish the dogs had portraits too.  Very Excited for POP dlc in the future and the eventual MV oriented materials.  Thank you for including ACE and MV optimizations separately.