Product Release: World History and Modern!

Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
We have a fantastic new product release for you all today!

Egyptian Memories is the newest music pack created by JStewart, composer of the JSM Futuristic pack and JSM Party themes. With Egyptian Memories, the listener is transported to the Middle East - exploring the tombs of ancient kings or haggling at the local bazaars. This small, imaginative pack is reasonably priced, giving you a journey to Egypt for only $4.99

Click here to read more and to hear music samples.

Asian Empires takes us further East, to the mysterious lands of China and Japan. Composed by the now-famous Joel Steudler in honor of the Lunar New Year, this intriguing bundle includes a collection of inspiring themes. From zen-like stillness to action-packed battles, Asian Empires evokes a feeling that's both familiar and exotic. As an bonus, this pack includes 2 feudal battlers by Michael Rookard. Priced at $5.99, this set is a must-have!

Click here for more information and to hear song samples.

Fans of POP!: Horror City rejoice! Vexed Enigma has created some exciting add-ons for the Horror City line. The first character pack features doctors, EMT's and rescue workers -- those medical and rescue service workers that are at the heart of any disaster outbreak. Character Pack 1 includes 8 characters with a sprite, facesets, poses and recolors. This add-on is optimized for both VX-Ace and MV, giving you two packs for the price of one. At $6.99, this pack is a real steal!

Click here for more information.

But that's not all! Character Pack 2 features Police and Fire services, perfectly rounding out that emergency response. Like the first pack, Character Pack 2 includes 8 characters with a sprite, facesets, poses and recolors. Priced equally at $6.99, we know you won't want to miss this pack!

Character Packs 1 and 2 are so fantastic, you'll want to own them both! We have assembled both packs in one convenient bundle. Character Bundle includes both Character packs, in addition to an exclusive bonus set: 8 service dogs, with sitting and digging poses. Save a little extra with this bundle, as it's priced at 12.99$

[COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]Giveaway![/COLOR]

Congratulations to: Idril, Orsalak, Banquo

We will contact you with prize information on Monday, February 22nd.

Last edited by a moderator:

EternalShadow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Gotta say I'm excited for the POP packs - they're making the usage of the POP tiles much more viable - now all we really need is a set of character generator parts, and then we can make large(r) games with the art style!

Idril

Widdershins Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Ooh, so hard to choose! I think I'm most excited for the Asian Empires pack. The sample tracks are gorgeous and I can only imagine that the rest of the tracks must be just as good if not better. I would love to use the tracks with the DS-styled Feudal assets, they seem like they would go great together.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, all the music previews sound great, can't wait to add them to my collection! The POP! characters are a great addition though, as EternalShadow said, a helpful addition to make the packages even more usable!

Kyuukon

主人公
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Giveaway: Pop Horror! Of course :)!

Marsigne

Hello There
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nice packs! Of these, I like Egyptian Memories the most, as it sounds good and familiar of specific places haha. :D

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh!  Asian Empires! I'm excited for that!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Does the original POP Horror work with MV? Or does it need resizing?

Sausage_Boi

Game Dev. "Artist."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Americanese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I am most excited about the Pop! Packs, because I plan on using the original tiles to create a dark, gritty post-apocalypse game and with the addition of characters in the same style, it will be much easier to accomplish!

matthew30903

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
They are all good, but I must say Pop!: Horror is nice and the one to be most excited about. The games you could make with it, with an ABS. It would be fun to make a top-down arcade zombie shooter. MV is powerful and art is the biggest shortage when it comes to game design. Art packs are the most needed resource. Most can pick up programming in a short time, music is a plenty, but making tilesets and charactersets is difficult.

The music is good too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Orsalak

The Blissfully Ignorant
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Honestly, I love all of them!  POP! has me the most excited though and I agree these sets will open up some additional options!

Kapik

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
Asian Empires sounds really nice.

Necrofenser

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbian
Primarily Uses
Right now i am developing zombie survival rpg game in RPG Maker and those character packs will come really handy for me! I hope that i will get them :D

Also i have question for author, Vexed Enigma, will he ever make any tileset expansion for POP Horror City? Hospitals, laboratories or military base will ve great!

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Uh, nice, new products ^_^

I love the Pop! style, but I think, right now I'm more excited for the Egyptian Memories since I'm working on desert/egypt tiles right now and could need the extra boost of inspiration!

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I love pop everything!!! XD Basically because their just so well mad, and at that, easy to make! Vexed is so talented, and ive enjoyed playing around with his/her resources so much and trying to emulate the style! Cant wait till i have the money to buy them! (or win them ;) )

Alkorri

Proofreading Penguin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I just listened to the music samples of Egyptian Memories and Asian Empires, and I'm blown away by the quality of the tracks!.These would be perfect for games in those setting, which I feel there are too few of. I would love to own these just to inspire me to create just such a game.

To be honest, however, I am most excited about the new Pop bundles just because I am such a huge fan of the style :) These are all fantastic packs in any case, so I am highly excited for more new content!

Bonkers

Bioware, do you need a nap?
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just bought the bundle.  Super great deal- wish the dogs had portraits too.  Very Excited for POP dlc in the future and the eventual MV oriented materials.  Thank you for including ACE and MV optimizations separately. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IAmNego