Product Release: World History and Modern!

Riff

Eorzean
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am most excited for the Asian Empires Pack. Perfect pack for this Lunar New Year as quite a number of gamemakers and players (especially in the east) alike are still in the mood for this celebration! Love the exoticness and feel of the music!

p/s: nice battler bonus too. :)

Jonnie91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm working on desert/egypt tiles right now and could need the extra boost of inspiration!
I look forward to see what inspiration you get for your tiles with my resource pack! :)  

I just listened to the music samples of Egyptian Memories and Asian Empires, and I'm blown away by the quality of the tracks!.These would be perfect for games in those setting, which I feel there are too few of. I would love to own these just to inspire me to create just such a game.
Thank you :)  If you do buy Egyptian Memories, I'd love to see what you could come up with! :)

Dainiri.Art

Broken Tablet Mastery
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Those sprites are nice :)

More zombie games will POP OUT next.

DangDut

Narratell Studios
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
POP! HORROR CITY: CHARACTER BUNDLE

Why? Can't wait to have the 8 service dogs

Sinweaver

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Its a toss up between the Egyptian and Asian pack for me. 

There's not nearly enough resources for either of those theme out there.

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The POP style looks great, but it's not my personal favorite.

And then, between Egypt and Asia, it's hard to tell but I'd say Asia as it works best for me.

Mage Heart

Level 50 Bard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Pop Horror City #2. Honestly Police and zombies are the perfect combo. I would love to make a zombie game with more types of zombies.

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Giveaway!

To celebrate this great new release, we're hosting a giveaway.

Tell us which of these packs you're the most excited about and why. We'll select a few lucky winners that will receive a special treat!

Deadline: February 18th, 2016
Character packs <3

This POP series seems interesting, may make something with it at some point.

Zabu

Prince of light
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow! It's been awhile ! Two pack of music is really nice, and Pop again, is nice too.

But...the package i'm most excited of is the Pop Horror City! Character Bundle because i actually make a game about the Axis Mundi and they're really useful for what i want to do ahah! I already modified few characters, but it's never enough right ? :)

Yarahiko

Developer
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Asian Empires, i would like to have it because i have many good thoughts about a game with these tilesets.

ashm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
ZOMBIE AND AXE!!! BD

So, only non gory version included for player?

Some dead/downed sprite (camera angle) seems off. Like most victim who laying down horizontally.

Last edited by a moderator:

byronclaude

Master of all things... (except the things I am no
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The POP resources are interesting and may be of use to me in future projects when I take on a more modern genre...   but as a lover of ancient and medieval themes...  I am going to have to cast my vote as follows:

Egyptian Memories   :)

(runner-up for me would be the Asian pack) :)

Banquo

scoundrel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I got the POP! Character Bundle without thinking twice! The style is extremely lovely to look at and I especially love the dogs. They make a wonderful addition, because, hey, who wouldn't want a dog companion?! Also the templates for children, the old faces and (correct if I'm wrong) new shapes for heads, eyes, nose, etc, it really makes faces more diverse, and I'm glad Vexed is providing those. So one day we might actually get some parts for use in the generator!

Anyways I'm already so exited for the next POP! Addon! :D

Chester

Meow Kitten
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Cat Tongue
Primarily Uses
N/A
The POP HORROR CITY is Awesome!

kyuukyuu

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just gotten my PopHorror and Character bundle *^^* having alot of fun playing around with the tiles! I love the colour palettes that are used in the graphics 

moldy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
LOVING that Horror Pack. Gosh it's so perfect for a Resident Evil esque atmosphere! So excited and looking forward to any expansions for it. I hope we will eventually see a SV battler expansion for it, it'd be perfection!

Jay_NOLA

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm most excited about the Asian Empires music pack.

I've enjoyed Joel Steudler's other packs greatly.  Plus, I always am looking for more Asian themed resources.

FlipelyFlip

The Unown
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I'm looking forward to buy thePop Packs, since i'm developing a game with them and i really love the style they're made :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pft... people think the moon landing is fake. Nonsense. The moon doesnt even exist in the first place, it's just the reflection of the earth on the surface of space.
I don't know if anyone will get my old pop culture references. Item: Empty Basket. Description: Don't worry. Yogi Bear won't try to steal it.
My second childrens book is finally uploaded and approved and available to buy! I am so happy!
I just realized I passed 1,000 likes. I'm amazed you people actually like this crap. It's no surprise you'd like my high quality content. :kaopride:
Running on a creative high right now. Expanding my Redwood tile D with doors, windows, and some other odds and ends today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Etawaha