Professional Wrestling Sets

thecatinaction

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Resource Type: Characters, Battlers, Tiles, Icons, ect.

Maker Format: MZ (preferred) OR MV

Art Style: Realistic.

Description: I’m just wondering if there are any sets currently available for Pro Wrestling Sprites, Tiles for gyms and rings (etc), Battlers, really any and all of the above? My Co-Creator and I are throwing around an idea which centers around Pro Wrestling, but I can’t find any kind of resources available online for such a thing. We would prefer MZ, but MV would also work. Or any version if they resources are available.

Anyone have any suggestions?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
What exactly do you need though?
I guess you'd need a ring when it comes to tiles, but other than that I'm not even sure which way to point you to.

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The only boxing/wrestling related tile I know of is in the Modern Urban tileset. It's on sale for $3.59 right now.

thecatinaction

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
What exactly do you need though?
I guess you'd need a ring when it comes to tiles, but other than that I'm not even sure which way to point you to.
A ring, championship titles, and sprites of the wrestlers would be the most important things. I thought there would be something out there, since there’s quite a few different genres of sprites available

The only boxing/wrestling related tile I know of is in the Modern Urban tileset. It's on sale for $3.59 right now.

I can definitely use that! Thank you!

There is this:
This will definitely work, as well! I’m needing different rings, so this will be of use. Thank you!

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You are most welcome and good luck on your project!

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bis1994 had some wrestling girl sprites if I remember correctly.

Edit: Here is a link to some of them. They are in the WIP tab. Not sure if they were ever completed or if the full sprites are somewhere else or not:

thecatinaction

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Bis1994 had some wrestling girl sprites if I remember correctly.

Edit: Here is a link to some of them. They are in the WIP tab. Not sure if they were ever completed or if the full sprites are somewhere else or not:

Oh cool! I’ll try and track them down if they are finished out there somewhere. Thanks for the help! This helps with inspiration as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My computer broke yesterday, so no RPG maker for at least a week until I can get it repaired. :(
Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used Unreal, Unity, GMS2, Godot, etc but I used RPG Maker 2003 :guffaw: It just shows that you can create a good game and it doesn't matter which engine you use
Working on cutscenes~

if your game is the first (or ONLY) in a series and still has a colon in its title, you are a bad person and I hate you...... jk.

who could ever hate BETWEEN: TWO SOULS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheesepot