profdemetri

Eternal newb
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to my first release!  
A Naga themed warrior set for all to use.  Made with VX Ace in mind, these resources can be used in whatever way you see fit.​
 ​
With that being said, if you do decide to use the sprite set, don't feel the need to credit me as it was an edit for Loose Leaf.
Everything else, do please give credit some where for the resources.  With the animations, they've just been altered from the originals.​
 ​
That being said, please enjoy the release!  ​
 ​
Face set

Battler

Sprite

Battleback

Animations

Screen

inflamer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
I don't know why you kept the feet shape on the sprite. I mean, the tail looks fantastic, you totally have the skills required to create an animation worth of a snake. The way it is now, it looks like she has legs but is wearing a fake tail :c

profdemetri

Eternal newb
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't know why you kept the feet shape on the sprite. I mean, the tail looks fantastic, you totally have the skills required to create an animation worth of a snake. The way it is now, it looks like she has legs but is wearing a fake tail :c
I see what you mean.  Thanks for the input.  I'll keep that in mind from now on.   :)

Ratty524

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Faceset: It's severely ruined by random splotches of blurs against pixel art. I see it around the mouth, and it looks odd.

Battler: This is okay. It could be better, however, if the creature had a more menacing or battle-ready pose instead of something so static. Think of what personality you want to convey with your battler, and that will help with coming up with a pose.

Charsprites: I think everything's been said about this one. It looks like a woman walking in a lizard's pajamas. It also doesn't match your battler at all. If you are more of a fusion kind of guy with spriting, here is something that might help you:

I think the body is wide enough to fit with Mack's figure. Just edit the heads off and replace? Or just lrn 2 sprite. :p

Everything else is pretty good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DawnStar