ZinoAkumura

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hey yall, I'm trying to figure out how to put a progress bar in a game. Specifically, I want it to gradually go down, and each time you click/press the action button it goes up by a bit, and if it reaches 100% something happens. Kinda similar to that one Joe scene in Your Turn To Die. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
on Map, there is a plugin, Galv_VariableBar, if you want it on battle scene,
you might want to ask him or someone to modify it for battle scene.

but on map, I got something similair and works great, even as a timer,
HP/MP/Energy bar, or as audio settings or many many option as basic
stuff you can do.

caethyril

^_^
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
For the logic, you could use something like described in this tutorial:

In case it helps, I also have an old demo of an evented stamina gauge here:
In this demo, the bar is a picture that gets scaled by a Script command in the Parallel event that handles the stamina system. A plugin like ShadowDragon suggests could be a simpler option~

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!
Creating 3D CGs for Cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I keep wanting to post every song I make for the game and have to hold back on that because at this rate, I'll have spoiled all the really good stuff lol..
DerniBorges wrote on TSR's profile.
Is there any way this plugin works with the big character, and the QSprite plugin? Using RTP chars, everything works fine, but the big ones, with QSprite, it's like that in the image, it doesn't reflect right. And there is, in the settings, an option to fix it. Thanks.
bug2.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anonymateds