Pehriska

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Engish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
1655472630198.png

Hello, I recently released a free game on Itch and would be grateful for any comments or feedback. Link Below

https://pehriska-games.itch.io/project-alldevaih

About the Game

You play as Mercury Shaw, having recently settled into a new life in a new city, you get a call from an old friend. Reluctantly, you get dragged into a sinister conspiracy involving dark forces, sinister corporations and forgotten foes.

Project Alldevaih is a short narrative focused adventure game set in the near future.

This game serves as an introduction into a universe where more projects are planned.

Playtime - Approximately 20 Minutes. Experiencing all content will take approximately 30 Minutes.

PA Screenshot 3.PNG

PA Screenshot 1.PNG

PA Screenshot 4.PNG
Thanks for your time.

P

Last edited:

Gunmetal_Dreams

Warsmith
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Interesting, a lot of the things you have done, are things I want to do, so it's interesting to see your ideas in action.
Only played for a few minutes, did notice something

sc.png
At this stall, you can walk on the stall shelf

Pehriska

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Engish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Interesting, a lot of the things you have done, are things I want to do, so it's interesting to see your ideas in action.
Only played for a few minutes, did notice something

View attachment 245580
At this stall, you can walk on the stall shelf
Hello, Thanks for playing and for pointing out the tile issue. Glad you found it interesting.

Gunmetal_Dreams

Warsmith
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ok, finished Pt. 1, here's a few thoughts

The dialogue is pretty good, a few mannerisms that you have thrown in really do bring it to life and prevent the characters from sounding wooden. Didn't enjoy getting into convos with ALL the NPCs, but I can see you did it to give the game atmosphere.

The story-line is engaging, I did battle to keep up with the various corporations etc., but you have left a lot of room for story expansion. Doing the game based on linking events entirely was a nice touch, not dealing with combat was a new touch (for me anyway).

The more I played, the more I saw the same ideas I had come through in your game (back to the drawing board for me). Can see you put extra thought and effort into little details, they did not go unnoticed.

Keep it up!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Bex
Finally upgraded to RMMZ.
ScreenShot_11_28_2022_7_52_34.png
FINALLY, I figured out how to get the "tail" to appear IN the window and not directly below it lol. now it looks like it's part of the window and not hanging from the bottom of it.
Twitch! Stream is about to go live with some Dark Souls 2! Feel free to drop by!
Has anyone ever wanted to choose how they play? I've been working on Black Moon, a project where you can fight against ancient beasts by commanding an army of former gods and goddesses. But what makes it different is that there are different ways to give your choice heroes either Red, Green, or Blue weapons/armor, and each grants different abilities. More coming soon!
Can Elon crash Twitter faster? I want something as big to replace it so I can promote my game there. I also need to actually do promotion this time, heh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YLow