RMMV Project Cave (Working Title)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Honestly, it isn't much right now, but I'd like to hear other peoples opinions and suggestions!

(Please go easy on me, I'm trying my best here...)

I don't really have a plot yet, all i know, is that i need to come up with a reason for the player to reach the bottom of the cave
Item Crafting (Although there currently aren't any recipes)
Item Storage
Mineable ore: Coal
Mineable stones (They occasionally generate holes to the next floor, which currently only resets the floor)
Real-time combat
Character upgrade system
Randomized floor layouts
Randomized dungeon placements
Mining.png
PhoenixWing740

Last edited:

Kato-A

Artist and developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, if you are new I leave you a tip, you should publish images of your game or talk about the story, a short synopsis is fine. So that people feel interest in playing it. Simply leaving the link is not enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This time around I don't have early access to the new maker, so I have to wait like everyone else to look under the hood. I really hope we get to soon though, I'm pretty excited :D
Chaos17 wrote on Poryg's profile.
Hi, I am following your videos tutorials serie about coding on MV and I am at the third video. Thank you for making it but's a bit hard to follow since you don't show the whole plugin at the end. I had to screenshot the lines between 110-159 because you scrolled so fast on them.
:rtear:
I'm not sure if I should be happy for MZ, or sad for MV.
Not going to lie.... The update's cool and all, but I immediately ran to Mog's site and was like, "Update! Update! Update!" while breathing on the page of his Star Ocean Battle System plugin. :kaoswt:
Ho boi. I can already see the storm of ugly actor faces RTP customizable facesets from MZ are gonna flood. XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James1998