'Project Color' RPG, should there be regular enemies?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AquaticChaos, Jan 6, 2018.

?

Should there be normal enemy encounters in Project Color?

Poll closed Jan 13, 2018.
  1. Yes, have primary boss battles and the enemy encounters

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, keep only primary bosses

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AquaticChaos

AquaticChaos Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    "10 years ago, you- Aennsi- have lost your best friend in a bloody town witch hunt. Today, the King orders you- a trusted hero- to slay a powerful threat to his kingdom. You will travel forests, to tundras, to deserts, all to find this child killer. But tell me, was it really worth it, knowing your home will fall apart anyway?" -???

Project Color is a current Work-In-Progress, heavy-story RPG made with RPG Maker MV. While battles are part of the game, they will not be the main focus, as rather choices are. Will you blindly obey the young, new king...or will you delve deep into the people you meet, discovering just what is right and wrong?

Notice how I mention battles. I am of course willing to have boss battles with primary characters, but what about normal enemies? For one, should I include such a thing? Second, ideas for the enemies you encounter can be of help.

2. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    'General Discussion' is not for feedback on individual, specific games, it is for looking at broad themes related to the making of games.

This belongs in 'Ideas and Prototypes'. As that is a moderated section, I am unable to move this there. Please read the Rules and Guidelines before you post there.

Closing this, as it cannot be moved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.