estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
not the one I was trying to go with sadly, they do not have the input combo plugin for mz yet only one avaible for mv. So I was just asking to know ^^"
what shaz means... plugins with prefix "VISUSTELLA" means it already for MZ...
the one you want is not visustella...
yanfly plugin in MV like input combo you want have "YEP" prefix...
that what shaz means i think...

hope this help.

zerobeat032

Oh, it's that Zerobeat kid...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Pondis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Evening all. I am having trouble getting WAY_StorageSystem to work with FOSSIL, but I suspect I am doing something wrong.

FOSSIL says both are compatible with it, I have FOSSIL, then WAY_Core, then WAY_StorageSYstem in my plugin list which I think is right.

I havent updated the FOSSIL.js, I am not sure I need to, though the front page of this thread mentions it.

Long story short, I dont know what I am doing and I need a storage system!

Thanks

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Evening all. I am having trouble getting WAY_StorageSystem to work with FOSSIL, but I suspect I am doing something wrong.

FOSSIL says both are compatible with it, I have FOSSIL, then WAY_Core, then WAY_StorageSYstem in my plugin list which I think is right.

I havent updated the FOSSIL.js, I am not sure I need to, though the front page of this thread mentions it.

Long story short, I dont know what I am doing and I need a storage system!

Thanks
Can you describe the manner in which it's failing to work?

Skurge

Archtross Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm very new to MZ and currently testing it out on a trial version, I've been struggling to get the particle animations working alongside the older MV Yanfly battle plugins, sideview-sequences etc.
Followed the steps as accurately as possible and for whatever reason playtest boots up to a frozen blank screen, the bottom of the plugin manager will keep referring to the next plugin down the list "may not support MZ" despite being on the working list. I'll try to figure out what's happening.

Pondis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Can you describe the manner in which it's failing to work?
Of course, sorry I should have thought of that.

If I use the script call "oldCommand($gameStorageSystems.open(0))" I get "Cannot read property 'split' undefined"

If I use the script call "oldCommand(gameStorageSystems.open(0))" I get "gameStorageSystems is not defined"

Raven Guertena

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
actually the input combo plugin isn't considered YEP as far as I can see. it's one of the few visustella plugins for MV, along with Active Chain Skills. https://visustella.itch.io/input-combo-skills... but yeah, neither have been ported to MZ as of yet it seems.

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/quick-time-events-r2-26-11.71268/ this is a good alternative tho and it does work with FOSSIL.
Ah thanks, someone who actually did their bit of research on the MZ visualstella plugins @-@ Not trying to blame anyone here, but when I said that I did not found the said pluging in the Mz line and only with the mv line, then I really meant that.

and thanks, might take a look to that

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Of course, sorry I should have thought of that.

If I use the script call "oldCommand($gameStorageSystems.open(0))" I get "Cannot read property 'split' undefined"

If I use the script call "oldCommand(gameStorageSystems.open(0))" I get "gameStorageSystems is not defined"
No problem. Luckily, it looks like your problem should be simple to solve. The issue is that you're using oldCommand() incorrectly. You only need to use it to execute old plugin commands, but what you're sticking inside of it is not a plugin command (it's a script call). Try $gameStorageSystems.open(0); by itself, without oldCommand(), and see if that works.

Pondis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No problem. Luckily, it looks like your problem should be simple to solve. The issue is that you're using oldCommand() incorrectly. You only need to use it to execute old plugin commands, but what you're sticking inside of it is not a plugin command (it's a script call). Try $gameStorageSystems.open(0); by itself, without oldCommand(), and see if that works.
I expected it was me not using something correctly!

However its still not working.

I get "Cannot read property 'replace' of null"

EDIT Never mind, I figured it out. The settings has an Info Window Title which I left blank, but after adding it in I found it works.

Last edited:

NikaraWorld

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
welp this would've been nice to know about before I requested a mz plugin for movement

EDIT: It seems that SRD SummonCore doesn't work even though it's supposed to it crashes with TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
EDIT 2: I had a plugin that was also summoning actors which I turned off but now i'm getting Maximum Call Stack exceeded which seems to happen when something is infinitely calling itself, am I doing something wrong it's still the SRD SummonCore MV plugin

Last edited:

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
welp this would've been nice to know about before I requested a mz plugin for movement

EDIT: It seems that SRD SummonCore doesn't work even though it's supposed to it crashes with TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined
EDIT 2: I had a plugin that was also summoning actors which I turned off but now i'm getting Maximum Call Stack exceeded which seems to happen when something is infinitely calling itself, am I doing something wrong it's still the SRD SummonCore MV plugin
I tested SRD SummonCore with FOSSIL about a month ago, and it worked just fine. TBH, you're probably doing something wrong, or you've got some kind of conflict between your plugins.

NikaraWorld

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tested SRD SummonCore with FOSSIL about a month ago, and it worked just fine. TBH, you're probably doing something wrong, or you've got some kind of conflict between your plugins.
Well it wouldn't be the first time i'm doing something wrong. Has anybody tested SRD SummonCore with visual stella plugins. The game loads with the summon core plugin above all VisuMZ plugins but when I go into battle it crashes again.

EDIT: I sorta got it figured out, but how do you actually battle with the summoned actor, it seems I can't select or battle with summoned actor.

Last edited:

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
When I tested it, I also had VisuStella Battle Core active, and it worked just fine. IIRC, you don't manually select the summoned actor. Just go about the battle like normal, and the summoned actor will get turns too, just like everybody else.

NikaraWorld

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When I tested it, I also had VisuStella Battle Core active, and it worked just fine. IIRC, you don't manually select the summoned actor. Just go about the battle like normal, and the summoned actor will get turns too, just like everybody else.
The problem is that the summoned actor doesn't do anything, they just stand there, they don't attack or anything. I even added the Auto-Battle flag in actor info, either I'm just having bad luck or something broke since you last tested it

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@NikaraWorld
Neither Summon Core nor FOSSIL have changed over the past month, so I dunno why it wouldn't be working for you. But if you wanna upload your project (or a demo project that replicates the same issue) somewhere, and PM me a link, I can take a look at it for you and see if I can locate the issue.

Last edited:

NikaraWorld

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@NikaraWorld
Neither Summon Core nor FOSSIL have changed over the past month, so I dunno why it wouldn't be working for you. But if you wanna upload your project (or a demo project that replicates the same issue) somewhere, and PM me a link, I can take a look at it for you and see if I can locate the issue.
I will make it but not today as it's not all that crucial

McSundae

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Hello there,
first let me say that this script is absolutely genius. So much good scripts that are simply not lost :)

Sadly i found a plugin that doesn't seem to work out of the box, it's also not included in your list, but i would love to see it happen:

Game is able to start, and the create Storage Command works, but when i call the show storage command i get following crash: "Cannot read property 'constructor' of undefined

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
So... news about Restart? Or about the maintenance of this project?

ScytheX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
how do i use this? its just text and idk now to make it in to a js file :/

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Somehow that granny topic got me... maybe I can come up with some more thematic stuff :3
Going live for tonight's stream! Kytt isn't feeling 100% tonight so the wifestream will be tomorrow and I'll be playing Final Fantasy XIV for this one instead. Twitch
i got bronchitis ; n ;
I've been trying very hard to distance myself from my inspirations, but maybe It would be better just to accept it.
3uL5XnP.gif
For my 100th post, I wanted to thank this forums community for the generosity and respect that each of you show.

I'm always impressed when I see the 6x veterans (in number of years compared to my presence here on these forums) continue to help and support all the community members on a daily basis, the awesome artists who share their creations with so much passion...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeap_Ly