Project Hellsing (Hellsing Ultimate fan game)

Clord

Nya~
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I have the lead developer's permission to to this thread.

We are a team of people who are looking for an additional SKILLED eventer.

We also could use a good scripter.

You need to be willing to use Dropbox and Skype (though you can just chat via it also.)

Story

Hellsing is named after and centered around the Holy Order of Protestant Knights, originally led by Abraham Van Helsing. The mission of Hellsing is to search and destroy those that threaten Queen and Country from the undead and other supernatural forces of evil. This organization is currently led by Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing, who inherited the leadership of Hellsing as a child after the death of her father. She witnessed his death which turned her from a once innocent and shy little girl to a tough and deadly force. She is protected by the faithful Hellsing family butler and former Hellsing "trashman" Walter C. Dornez, a deadly foe in his own right, and Alucard, the original and most powerful vampire that swore loyalty to the Hellsing family after being defeated by Van Helsing one hundred years before the story takes place. These formidable guardians are joined early on in the storyline by former police officer Seras Victoria, whom Alucard turned into a vampire. She is mostly involved for satire and comedy and beauty as a new vampire trying to learn a new lifestyle.

As the scale and frequency of incidents involving the undead escalate in England and all around the world, Sir Integra discovers that the remnants of a Nazi group called Millennium still exist and are intent on reviving the Third Reich by creating a battalion of vampires. Millennium, Hellsing, and the Vatican section XIII Iscariot clash in an apocalyptic three-sided war in London, and Millennium reveals its true objective: to destroy the vampire Alucard, ending a feud begun during World War II

Characters

Seras Victoria

Seras is a strong willed woman, and apparently had always been since childhood which is confirmed through her flashbacks. Seras is often considered a tomboy; a very brave, strong and heroic young woman who often rejects following orders of her master that cross with her personal beliefs. Her devotion to morals and integrity is rather unusual, considering her horrid past. However, she is a loyal and trustworthy soldier who will diligently follow the orders of her commander, provided said commander has proven his or her worth. Her level of maturity in comparison to the other characters is somewhat questionable; she seems to be the child the others could not be, yet possessing a sort of worldly maturity and superficial intelligence that most other characters lack, as well as a sort of 'nature winning against nurture' mentality, as opposed to most other characters.

Alucard

"Only a man can truly hope to kill a monster."

Alucard taunts and belittles his opponents, allowing them to inflict wounds before healing and retaliating. He longs for battle and has been shown to become angry when his opponents kill themselves.

Integra Hellsing

Description:

Integra has been sheltered and educated all her life to take the place of her father as Bureau Director of the Hellsing Organization. She knows very little about her mother, and cannot remember her. When she was 12 years old, Integra's father passed away and entrusted her with their family's mission to lead the Royal Protestant Knights and protect England against the vampires.

Walter

Walter has the typical persona of a butler, following the orders of Integra. However, due to his years of working for the Hellsing Organization, he is close to Alucard in a friendship and that is also in a similar way to his relationship with Integra. Walter is calm, quite formal, and a level-headed person. His combatant skills come from years of service to the Hellsing Organization as well as his intelligence with weaponry. After his transformation, the pride for his age was relinquished when Walter became a vampire. His fear was of being forgotten was rendered useless.

Features & Gameplay

Relive all the episodes of Hellsing Ultimate, as the characters, see what they saw, feel the panic as they are chased down corridors, fighting your way through enemies using the tried and tested Turn Based battle system, and run screaming in the evented chase scenes!

Screenshots

Current Team at the time of posting this.

Lead Developer: Marijn ( AKA Mehrain )

Level Design: Clord, Ritsukou

Tileset Artists: Various

Scripting: Marijn ( AKA Mehrain )

Artists: Ritsukou

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonnie91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I wish you luck in your recruitment, It sucked that I had to leave you guys. It's was a good team! :D

Clord

Nya~
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Indeed it is. I ended up commissioning Ritsukou for one of my projects too. :)

Didn't knew you were once a part of it. I have done some quite awesome mapping for it (non-parallax) and some good eventing.

Xoltox

Ehmm... what?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hindi
Primarily Uses
Uh... i dont know if im that good or not... so i thought to give it a shot atleast (better something than nothing... or probably nothing anyways)...

You can check some of the links in my signature (workshop)

and... thats it

I can do some battlers though

Clord

Nya~
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
If an additional artist is needed to do some graphics then we might consider it.

Currently we pretty much have all art we need at the moment to release a demo version of the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Helldivers is so much fun!
Suitemate: "Do you have detergent"
Me: "Ya, the spray kind"
Me: *realizes he said detergent, not deodorant*
Me: "Guess I'll die!"
If there's one thing I hate about myself, it's that I procrastinate. Ever since I started looking stuff up on how to properly balance and create armour, weapons and skills; I've let myself down in progress.
So I was at the dentist yesterday and she said,"I'm gonna propose to Dr. Anderson...(Then she paused as she thought what to say). And I said,"I think he is a little old for you." She laughed good naturedly. Then she jabbed sharp things in my mouth for the next 3 hours.
Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lunairesol