RMMV Project Hope (WIP Title)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Prototypes' started by AMathNation, Jun 7, 2018.

1. AMathNation

AMathNation Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Alright, so here is a game idea that's been in pre production for a while now. Let me know if you guys find it interesting.

Story- Jake Winters' life has never been an easy one. He lived a normal average life until tragedy struck his Sophmore year of High School. Ever since that day he has been wallowing in mediocrity and shattered dreams. One fateful day, Jake ends up winning the lottery and decides to go on a life changing journey to find the girl of his dreams, salvage the past and secure a better future.

Characters(For Now)-

Jake winters- 19 years old, laments the failures of his life until he wins the lottery and decides to change his fate
    Jake.png
    Priyanka Odekar- 19 years old, and the center of Jakes troubles. Moved into the city after High school to study Criminal Law
    Priyanka.png
    Mechanics- This game is a story focused, Non Combat RPG that will make players laugh, cry, and somewhere in between

setting- The game will mostly take place in New York City with occasional scenes in the surrounding areas.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  2. Juanita Star

Juanita Star Witch of compilations. Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVX
    Sorry to ask, but what kind of game is this? By that I mean, what is the goal? Collecting friends? More money?

3. AMathNation

AMathNation Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Its a Narrative driven Non -Combat RPG with one simple goal: Confront the past, own the present and charge toward a new future

Juanita Star likes this.
  4. drinkerofmilk

drinkerofmilk lactic afficionado Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP
    I feel there is not much to go off yet, although I like the idea that it will be mostly plot based. Is it mostly linear?

5. MelloBlackSheep

MelloBlackSheep Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Not many details but I'm glad to see someone doing something unique and not like other RPG Maker games. Personally I wouldn't play it, the plot just doesn't seem like anything that pops out to me as fantastic or emotional like a game like this should have.