Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Engine: RPGMV

Info on the project:

Project Neurobiscuit

We've been working on this project for just over a year now, and it’s reached a point where we must face the fact that default art assets will not grant us the ability to realize the vision our team has for the project, to that end we need an artist.

Here is some info on the project:

Hello everyone, we are making an open-world fully fledged RPG of Knight of the Old Republic/ Fallout 1/2 quality. (We're talking 50-100 hours length)

This is a commercial project and will be released on Steam.

We have custom systems in place that were made from scratch by our coder (with over 10 years experience)

• A custom, dynamic weather system: Seasons, full day/night cycle, lunar cycles etc etc.
• Dynamic NPC AI: NPC's are not static. They don't just sit waiting for the player, they have goals and live lives, even traveling from place to place and interacting with the world around them in a non-scripted manner., and creating a world that feels alive. (Similar to Skyrim or Oblivion NPC's)
• Living Economy: supply and demand of items in the world in a realistic and believable way.
• Completely custom UI that uses NOTHING from the default MV systems, menus and dialog included. (Don't want to spoil this one too much.)
• Completely Custom battle system that takes place on the map (Sort of like Divinity: OS) (Currently working on this)
- More to come in the future.

We hope to release all of these as plugins after the game is finished and out in the wild.

I am working on both the music with chilling soundscapes a la F.E.A.R. and a Metal vibe inspired by great OST's like Dark Souls and Undertale, and the writing/story. ( I have over 7 years experience making music and 5 or so in writing.)

That is where YOU come in, we're looking for an artist to come in and join the team.

*A few things to note*

- We cannot pay you at this time, however, we will be doing a Kickstarter or some other form of fundraising especially for *you* the artist. This will happen very soon in next 1-2 months, we're working on a playable demo with default MV graphical assets *sadface* to that end. (The rest of the team all work on the project freely *not* paid because, like myself, we are passionate about the project, and hope you can feel that passion, paid or free.)
- If you are interested please contact me and the team, we'll get together and discuss a contract/terms.

If you need more info please do contact me :)

Synopsis: The world’s lore has been fleshed out over the last year however, our main character’s place in that world is yet to be determined.

Positions/Roles Needed: Tileset/Pixel artist

My Role(s)/Position(s): Lore/Story, Character Development/Interaction, Writer, Music and SFX, Mapper

Optional

Skill Trade: Willing to help with writing, story, character development, and music.

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Cyberpunk, Adventure

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Particle waterfall is best waterfall. :LZSexcite:
Yosh! Senkara made a fourth video on my game.
This time, finding all the false endings. :LZScheeze:

P.S, his thumbnails are absolutely epic!
GOBBLE GOBBLE! Happy thanksgiving.
Oh no. That moment when you try to fix something you modified in your game, like, a year ago but didn't want to fix then, and you now have no idea what you even did. Me right now, trying to figure out why my gold window is over stretched?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ziphon