FREE Project November: seeking for a team!

Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hello guys!

My name is Alex and I've spent most of my life in video games, working for IGN Italy, VideoGamer Italia and another bunch of site. I'm currently a freelance editor for GamesVillage and I now I want to make my first game. After three years of experiments, I think I've found the right plot and the right structure. But I'm seeking for collaborations.

The main goal is to produce a demo of 30 minutes, with all features. Then try to find a publisher or a secure way to ensure everyone to get profit. My biggest goal is to live with video games, I know is struggling and difficult, but I think worth a chance.

After this introduction, I want to tell more about my project and why I decided to choose RPG Maker as engine.

Project November: turn based setting in Donbass
Project November (working title) is a story of revenge. A group of partisans seeking vengance for a war crime in Donbass. Is a story driven game, not an RPG at all, but with turn based combat. The lenght is about 10 hours, a short game I know, but I want to make a great experience, based on story and narrative.

I've already written a design document (using One Page Template) that can be fruitable for a little impression. I've explored all the scripts and plugins for the engine to make sure that all the features can be make in RPG Maker.

Features
  • Crafting mechanicals
  • Stealth is an option
  • Cutscene in-game
  • 10 hours of lenght
  • Turn based combat
  • Side quests are also in the game
  • Achievements support

I need a team!
The most important part for me is the art. I'm seeking for a group of people (at leat two members) that can guide two or three aspect of development.

• A person who is capable to do the assets
  • A person who is capable to mapping
That's all! I will do the rest of the job: events, cutscene and dialogues will be on my shoulders.

Thanks so much for your attention, I hope to get a feedback (even negative) and I hope so ear you soon!

Runner9

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello! I would love to help with your game. I can't do assets but I can possibly help with mapping...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop! :kaoluv:
At this point I'm sorta convinced that the joke "they mix something in the cafeteria food" may be true. Like, every single person seems to be dozing off in class right after lunch...
Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elad