orbit93

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
PROJECT_PI_AVAILABLE_NOW.png

Intro:

A heart-rending story of a billionaire playboy whose life goes upside down, when he wakes up in a meeting room with no memory of how he got there. The events lead to the death of those close to him.

Story:
You are a billionaire and owner of a software developing company. Your company's latest software, Regenerate, is capable of restoring a computer's software in case of a virus. You find yourself in a meeting room one day with no particular memory of what the meeting was about, or how you even got there. Trying to shrug it off, you go home only to get into an accident. Rather than going to a hospital, you regain consciousness in the meeting room. This repeats itself three more times, and leads to even more tragedy with each iteration, with the death of those close to you, and winding up in a psychiatric hospital.

Description:
This game is an open-world RPG with unique and intense storytelling. The game is sub-divided into 2 Acts, each Act containing 6 Chapters (or Episodes). The world itself is divided into several islands, some of which are inaccessible until later in the game. The free-roaming elements include buying businesses (you're a billionaire, after all), and building relationships. There are over 50 collectibles that can be found. With the right blueprints, they can be combined, with over 5000 possible results. You may also pick up various personality traits in the game. Increasing certain traits will change the player's personality, and how others react. For example, ranks in the "Aggression" trait may cause you to engage in more fights

Prominent Features:
- Extensive in story missions
- Real time cut scenes
- over 32 main missions
- over 50 side missions (contains hidden story content)
- Play time: +10 hours
- Music rich
- Open world
- Day/Night system
- Dynamic weather system
- Character development
- Skill system
- Turn Based Battle system
- Real-Time Battle system (RTB)
- 50+ resources
- Resources meshing
- 2 Currencies (Cash and research)
- Business development system (Purchase start-up business and increase your daily income.)
- Education System (Use the in-game college to learn new skills.)

Screenshots:
Some of the screenshots for more please visit the website to view complete picture gallery.
10.png

12.png

19.png

2.png

5.png

Platform: Windows
Size: 171 MB
Download

For More Information and Downloads:
Official Project Pi Website

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!
Creating 3D CGs for Cutscenes. :kaosalute:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kelard