Project Raven - Recurting Mappers, Scriptwriters and More..

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by EddyVizion, Nov 28, 2015.

1. EddyVizion

EddyVizion Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    PROJECT RAVEN
    Thanks you for taking your time to look up this forum post and welcome to Project Raven.​
    Project Raven is just a code name, the real name will be decided as a group​
     ​
    This is a start of a new game that I really want to get started with. The aim of the game is to make an JRPG game,​
    that focuses on getting the attention of Anime fan and RPG fan alike.​
    We Aim to give our audience the best game they ever experience from a 2D JRPG Game​
     ​
    STORY
    Four stone, four countries all at war, individuals kicked the bucket, left and right and blood trickling from the honest individuals and additionally the Guilty. Numerous years have passed and the four countries sign a peace bargain to keep an improper war to never happen until the end of time. Everything was great and case individuals could have a pleasant, rich, serene and cheerful life. Until five year later, the four country lost the thing that they have been ensuring for many century's, there stone, every countries accusing other individuals, until the arrangement broke and another progressive war came, rehashing what happen five years prior, however all the more savage. At that point all of a sudden two new groups came and prevent the war from happening. They made two new stone that made Good and Evil create a balance world. Any place was Honour there was malevolent and any place there is malevolent there is honour. You are an Adventurer looking for reality on what has happen to the stone and what is the story behind it all. Reveal reality.​
     ​
    Sorry for it being to long.​
     ​
    Workers

Music Producer - Make Stunning music that will either brighten or Darken the mood the the area the player is in

Mapper - Make Beautiful Areas the Player will walk into and adventure in the world

Scriptwriter - Create the Cutscenes, Levels, Battles and Puzzles the player will have to interact  

Graphic Designer - Create the Original titleset that are Stunning and beautiful to fit the mood of the area

Character Design - Create the Anime Character that will be shown in every dialogue, to make it feel interactive and enjoyable

Dialogue - Design ever peace of Dialogue that the player will have to interact in

Social Media - Get the Media attention, to get our game notice in the gaming industry 

​
    Contract
    When signing up for the project you agree to:
    - Not Get paid until the project is finish
    - Get Paid every month for 1 year
    - Get paid a 5% - 15% split of the game each month depending on
    how may people are working on the game, and your passion for the game
    - No uses of Copyright content or reused content from other games or projects
    - No leaving Mid-game when creating the game
     ​
    NOTES
     ​
    Project will not start until January, the reason is I want to create this game as a team, sharing ideas to improve the quality,​
    and getting other people to join the project. And pre-creating everything so we know what to do when we start making game.​
    We will also uses RPG MAKER MV for our engine for this new game.​
    We will also uses Skype as the Main source of interaction, so Skype is a MUST HAVE in the project.​
     ​
    Thanks you for stopping by and seeing the Post and hope to see you in the future​

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
    alennor likes this.
  2. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Moving to Project Recruitment, as Classifieds is only for definite payment as the work is done, not royalties.

3. BCj

BCj Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Wow, those are some very unreasonable contract rules.

a) It might never get finished, so you're basically working for nothing.

B) You get paid a split of what, the profit? And you actually decide who's more passionate? So you could end up with 5% split of what, 10 euros per sale max? That's 50 cent.

Wel.. Good luck with that, I guess?

4. Nightshade

Nightshade Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    - Not Get paid until the project is finish
    - Get Paid every month for 1 year

which is it.

this is confusing.

you ether get paid when the game gets done or you get paid per month. which is it.

first you say we wont get paid tell the game is done

then you say we get paid every month for a year.

make up your mind

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2015
  5. Artificer

Artificer Creator of worlds Veteran

First Language:
    Español
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Is like a visual novel? How many people are on that project?

6. Riff

Riff Eorzean Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I think he meant you wont be paid until the game is completed and hit the market. Then for one year, you get paid monthly according to sale rate.

Personally, i think this is difficult, but doing this will encourange and actually require very strong team spirit/effort rather than 'i get paid, i do what i get paid to do, i move on, sales doesnt matter, low sales, your loss'.

EddyVizion likes this.
  7. Nightshade

Nightshade Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    if he does that. then that is fine :) no problem with that :)