Evalis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Engine: VXACE or MV

This is a project I have been looking to start for a while now, but have lacked animators and the like for. I am interested in making this a commercialized project in which the members will share in parts of based on their contribution. The contributing members will be broken up into parts that will each have autonomy in their own sections so as not to step over each others feet: and after using the project for a while I believe I would let to seperate them as follows:

Eventor - This person will be responsible for keying in all the events and keeping track of switches and variables of the game
Mapper - This person will be responsible for making all of the maps and ensuring they are switch and event friendly
Scriptor - This person will be responsible for writing the scripts and coming up with entertaining combat and game mechanics
Writer(Dialogue, Characters) - This person is responsible for the core story and character backgrounds
Writer(Notes, World Data) - This person will be responsible for coming up with text for various items and world details
Spriter (Characters) - This person is responsible for creating the sprites and their animations of the characters in various poses
Spriter (Monsters, Items) - This person is responsible for creating the sprites and animations for various monsters and world items
Artist - This person is responsible for drawing out character features (for various emotions) and enemy faceprints

I intend to organize this in such a way so that each person will be able to go about their duties in turn without any additional coverage or involvement with a nifty excel sheet schedule :)

The Basics of the World:

Synopsis:

The Setting is earth, and it's multitude of differing realities, and the game follows the Opheria as they attempt to conquer all known realities and war with themselves upon what route to take with their new found slaves, eventually coming to realize they need to enslave themselves as penance for all that they have done.

The Players are able to hop back and forth between realities either as the opheria, the dragons or via spirit with a wide variety of characters. I am hoping to make this follow the arc of the opheria, but following other races, even as slaves in this, is certainly viable. The time frame is after several races have been ensalved and the Opheria are looking for a way around the Treants and their daunting spiritual powers.

Races:

A nation of snake people that worship the Sun God Ra, and highly encourage slavery amongst their subjects and have technology levels far beyond nuclear weaponry, and have devastated many realities with their weaponry already. They come in a variety of shapes and colours, and their color often has to do with what elemental immunities they have acquired from suffering the radiation they created on the various worlds they captured or visited. They have dominated Humans, The Greys, Kobolds, and the Elves. They are at war with the Treants, Lupi, and the Morrier

A nation of catpeople that worship Mother Earth and have extremely short life spans (about 4 to 5 years) and have no participation with the wars of the Opheria, but often times they are raided for slavery as they are much like children with no limit to their power, and Mother Earth will only allow this if the invader is on a mission of Good, and attempts to trap them there until they have passed all her tests, many of which are meant to be lethal.

The kobolds are four types of creatures rolled into one: Kobolds, Goblins, Ogres, and Trolls and have stronger magical powers the lower their life form is, and stronger physical powers, the higher their life form is, and they gain this ability by worshiping the Gods of Evolution and Pain. Their life are extremely short, with roughly 1 year for each type and evolve once a year, and the strongest of them, go through this cycle a second time, gaining spikes, feathers or other defining features that signify they are one of the 'chosen' and therefore rule as kings or queens. Only the rarest few go through another cycle, and often times they leave on a journey as servants of the Opheria.

Aliens that have also discovered extra-dimensional travel and were caught by the Opheria and had their entire race enslaved, as they have never developed weapons, seeking walls as a means of clearing out the other creatures of their homeworld. They evolved from fish and feel no pain other than the pain of death, and became slaves for fear of being wiped out. They fight with a school mentality and group all their minds together when thinking, making them vastly superior in intelligence, and have decided that seeking a way out of their slavery would be pointless and are, even considering their slavery, allies to the Opheria. They worship the God '---' who grants them the power of answers.

There are only two types of dragons (Chaos and Law) and only two actual dragons (Umwal and Agrah), as they both understand realities and have allied with the opheria under the premise they will share their technology with them once they have conquered everything. Dragons breath the element they were born into, and their color aligns with that element, but their personality does not. For all intents and purposes Umwal is always the same, but Agrah is vastly different depending on the vessel she chooses to venture with and both can be in many places at once. Dragons are already gods require worship unto themselves. Both types of dragons use a 'favor' system backed by the spiritual force of all the dragons to determine what is owed.

The treants are groups of spirits that have attached themselves to various leaves, twigs, branches, flowers, and the very bark of trees and use them to form into creatures both gigantic and small. Their world is so teeming with life, that those with small spirits are absorbed merely by being within the walls of their reality, and due to having so many voices in each decision they think very very slowly. They have been at war for a long time, but choose to do nothing in the way of retaliation, and the Opheria would consider them already beaten if their God were not helping the other races in their battles against them.

A race of wolves that possess the power of telepathy and have conquered their planet numerous times by worshipping one of their pride as 'The One Wolf' that carries his powers down throughout the line of his ancestors and to all the other wolves. Much to the chagrin of many of the females, the one wolf is always male as it is through battle the winner is determined. They do not worship a god so much as the one wolf, and where there is unrest the one-wolf is weak, and that is the current weapon being used against them by the opheria, for with telepathy, all the wolves can fight as One.

A nation of Great Apes that lead with Song and Harmony and strongly disagree with slavery enough that they war with the Opheria despite never being the target of their capture. Morriers are nearly indestructable physically and can sing with such force it can blow away the bones of smaller creatures. They are very religious and worship 'The Great Chief' in reference to a spirit long long ago, and are always out for the search of the next great chief as part of an important cultural prophecy.

Humans of old used to live very long lives and understood their spirit greatly, but did not understand the mortal world so well, and technologically speaking found themselves at the whims of the opheria and lost their connection to spirit when they became slaves. They worship many gods and do not have a set god to which to instill power with, and so their abilities are widely varied and of great interest to the Opheria, as they are seeking one with a power to rival the treants.

The Elves are barbarians with a very low level of culture and technology, and use runes and markings upon themselves to give them power. This power rivals technology but it was not enough to stop their capture, and they now work as slaves mostly in mines and manual labor that is beyond most mortals.

Gnomes are ratlike creatures that resemble boxes and possess skin and bones that are stronger than adamantium for being underneath the surface of the earth for so long, but they play no part in any wars for they are gods amongst themselves and anyone entering their set of realities is tortured and obliterated, meaning there is a whole set of realities where peoples simply go missing

Races of scorpions that have been living under the surface for centuries suddenly sprouted up amongst many of the dominant species and began using powers to control their thoughts, emotions and movement to make them fight each other, and turned those worlds into wastelands with stretches of jungle and then arenas at the center. They love wars so much with themselves they are completely ignoring the one that is happening with the Opheria

The God of Creation, Yahwee started with the most insigificant of creatures and aimed to bring it to the pinnacle of evolution, and what he got was a slime composed of millions of ameoba each with their own level of spiritual power. However they only understand cause and effect and have no notion of right and wrong and he keeps entry into his realm barred to only but the most Good, for fear it would start a war that would destroy everything

Each planet and reality is different based on the evolutionary chain the flora and fauna took, and with a 'set' of realities being a sequence of realities where a given creature 'took over' and became the dominant species.

Project Overview:

As it is currently, I would like to keep the world and it's function mostly the same, but am open to suggestions as everyone in this project should be. The game can be an rpg, real time strategy, or turn based strategy, depending on the scriptors level of programming expertise and I leave that decision up to the people joining the project. My preference is rpgmakermv, but I also have rpgmakervxace and do not have qualms putting the project together from text documents if you do not have either of these. I can even discuss making a purchase of them for you if we get far along enough in this.

The characters are not set in stone, other than Agrah or Umwal, and I will be providing more details about them to people that join that project. I'm hoping to allow the players choice between different paths that might open the to different characters or gaming options. Regardless of game type I want the characters to have personality and life, even if it's decided that this would best play as a bullet-hell type game.

Additionally, If you want more information on any of these races, gods, nations, or realities, please send me a tell and I would be happy to go into more detail, but please include a little note in your project about where you got the idea from :)

Current Members:
--- Writers ---
Characters - Kendrik45
World Data - Evalis

--- Musician ---
Destiny Battle

--- Mapper ---
Senor Pigster

Last edited:

Senor Pigster

Map Designer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey! I can map decently well and i work for Studio Spiral Dream DM if interested!

Evalis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Those maps are gigantic, but gorgeous. I would love to have you aboard as our mapper. Keep in touch via pm and I will make a conversation between each member soon enough when we get started.

Last edited:

Evalis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Those were some epic tracks DB. I would be more than happy to have you on our team. We still need a couple more people before I am comfortable moving forward. I hope you are still here until then.

Josue Castillo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I make great parallax maps. Here are a few I'm currently working on for a personal project. It's still WIP

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Psycho_Jack

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi there! Have some nice story sketches. If you like them, I will be glad to work for you as a writer. Let me know.

icefire

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I can be an eventor. Eventing is a pretty straightforward task.
I also know a bit of programming but so I can help with scripting on the side but I never made a plugin and I'm not really interested in being the scriptor.

Evalis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you for all your interest. At this point the mapper, or lead mapper if you will, is senor pigster and I'll leave it up to them to determine if they want assistance. To Psycho_Jack your sketches were interesting, but a bit too dark for what I am going for here. I did like that first bit of dialogue though. Perhaps if you could make it happier with your mouth open I would consider it! (That's a little joke from WKUK).

Light hearted is the style I want. Nothing too deep or dark thrown at the players. If you are capable of that send me a pm and we'll chat.

To icefire, eventing is anything but straightforward, especially when you are dealing with multiple variables and switches, but perhaps that is what you meant. I'll send you over an invite and we can talk about what we need for the game as a team.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bust Status 1!
Animated lipsynch as well as lineart. Just lineart so far...
Ramona Expression 1-2 L.gifRamona Expression 1-1 L.gifRamona Bust 1C.png
2 FPS 5 FPS Static
SF_People3_7 added!
index.php

Anyone want dynamically soft shadow? :kaohi:
1643106068630.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rayangod