Willibab

The Lord of Whackery
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
So I got the 8-bit DLC and just had to use it, so I started yet another project xD

The initial idea is basically to mix NES final fantasy games with FF7.

Crysalis.PNG

It will also be more open as you can choose your classes like FF1 and can use any weapons and level them up, like FF2. Each weapon type is more effective against a specific type of enemy, like Whip dealing more damage versus Beasts etc...

Weapons.PNG

The classes are mostly just for the stat growth of the character. They also have hidden bonuses just like weapons so if you combine the right ones you can stack bonuses. Yes, I do realize people will be annoyed by the lack of information....Ok moving on!

Limit Breaks! I simply call them Ultimate's so I can pretend I'm not just ripping off concepts yay! The main difference of mine are that they are tied to the weapons you have equipped. Just like in FF7, the command replaced Attack when your bar is full.

Ultimate.PNG

Most beginner weapons only have 1 Ultimate but they increase with better weapons, you can also get more by dual wielding different weapons.

Materia System: VE Materia
Weapon Skill: GALV Weapon Proficiency

BenSD

Could be anybody
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm super here for this.

Take my 'like' for your cause!

the___blade

They/Them
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh-ho! I see I have some competition. It is indeed a great graphics package, and I'm glad to see someone else using it.

Willibab

The Lord of Whackery
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oh-ho! I see I have some competition. It is indeed a great graphics package, and I'm glad to see someone else using it.

The more retro games, the better!

Knowing me, i'll prolly change a lot of the graphics though, I just cant leave it alone xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dev be like: "I'll make the character goes amnesia so I could explain the world and the lore better and immersive to the players"
Whoever decided that the 5th area of Xenoblade 3 had to be THAT big and be explored in the manner it does needs to be shot. My OCD cannot leave a tiny shard of the map hidden and those controls can go right on and f*** themselves. -.-

/rant off
Raggon wrote on NoPatience's profile.
:kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BagOfAnts