Master of Magic thatknow nospell
- Apr 13, 2013
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Average duration: 30 Minutes
- Combat system very similar to Rance - The Brutal Legend with a small tweaks.
- What you choose during the game will make an impact on the gameplay.
- Time your abilities precisely in order to destroy enemies shields without letting your shields down.
- Quality over Quantity; small amount of fights but very challenging to pass through.
You wake up in a strange room with no memories of your life before this point. You are wondering what to do when a strange voice speaks to you through a pair of headphones you hadn't realised you were wearing. It tells you that he is a hacker who has freed you and that he will help you escape, but you must follow his directions. Will you be able to escape? Just who is this hacker and where is he leading you?
-Play the game first please, it's only 30 mins if you're decent enough at turn-based games.
-If you select garbage you have to comment why, otherwise l will ignore the vote.
-No need to comment if you say the game is average.
-If you select amazing you have to comment why, otherwise l will ignore the vote.
- Music by RPGMaker, Powerless Sounds and ECE-SMZ
- Programmed mainly by Chaucer,Moghunter and DreamX
- Icons made by Bioware
- Entirely Designed by lolshtar(Fisherolol)
- Intro rewritten by Liberty
Rest of the credits in the .txt file