Project Zelda Engine Ace - alone I am starting a new team! All the original XP team vanished!

PwnzLPs

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'd love to help you guys out in any way I can!

I'm new to RPG Maker in general. I've worked somewhat with RPG Maker VX Ace. Definitely more than I've worked with XP (which I do not have.)

I used to make professional-grade sprites, although its been far too-long since I've made sprites, so I'm not very good at it anymore.

I am a fast learner, so I can learn programming languages fairly quickly. So that's a plus...

There's more that I may be able to help out with. If you're interested, please PM me. I'm not very active when it comes to browsing forums. I tend to just check my PMs and that's about it.

ShinGamix

DS Style 4Ever!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
April Fools
Primarily Uses
N/A
I do wish you the best of luck, but I have a question. What's with the bar at the button resembling the time table in Ocarina of Time? Is there a way to remove it. I don't want to make a timed Zelda game.
It is the day/night time system from Majoras Mask. and yes you can remove it.

Jaden

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It is the day/night time system from Majoras Mask. and yes you can remove it.
Shin, I'm curious, is the combat system completely evented, or are you using a script? If a script, which one?

Personally, I'm using XAS Ace Edition for my project, and I find it provides a lot of zelda-like functionality that most other combat scripts lack.

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Would you be able to use non-zelda sprites? Id like to create a zelda-ish game, but not a zelda game. It would be cool to make a zelda post-apocolyptic game, or a zelda sci-fi game, or a zelda fairy-tale-ish game. Do you have the flexability to create a non-zelda zelda game?

ShinGamix

DS Style 4Ever!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
April Fools
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Jaden PZE uses XAS a heavily scripted battle system.

@Oddball Yes you could so that just not commercial though and you would still have to credit the engine.

ShinGamix

DS Style 4Ever!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
April Fools
Primarily Uses
N/A
@BlackBarba

yes Xp version is out at version 4.4 now.

Ace not yet

MV ????

Knightmare

Knight of the Night
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This seems really awesome Caped Cat Man.  I wish you the best in any future versions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lanzy