PsychoJack

Jack
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, RPG Makers! I know I've made some posts before this one, but I want to do a proper greeting and to tell people who I am.
So:
Hi, my actual name is Garrett, I live in Jackson, Tennessee, a quiet (sort of) town. I am 18 years old, and I like to draw and play video games, though I do things besides that at times. I am a great pixel artist, and am very helpful and encouraging.

I hope from this point on wards I can get all the help I need, and you can ask me to help with anything pixel art related, though I can only do character design and title screen design, and even then the latter would take a full week or so to complete.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome and have fun!

samkfj

Bug Powder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome! You'll like it here.

BTW: Only reason I know Jackson--is from Johnny/June Cash. Though--I think it was a cover song if am not mistaken.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/ Forum Reactor‍/ Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice to meet you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok i got the model New and I will develop a little more, I think my SV is not beautiful yet.
"I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream". In all seriousness, spatial BGM feature is now complete for my audio plugin.
Stream will be live shortly with some game development followed by the return of the Interactive Text Adventure after a short hiatus! Feel free to drop by!
Lately, I've taken to smashing random nouns/verbs together as insults. It's sort of amusing how many people don't really know how to respond to that. You bottle shaker!
Would be nice to pick color code that is not exclusively for message event

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avaross