Pluto Pluto

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, sorry if this has been answered before but i couldnt find quite what i was looking for. Is there a way I can make a skill that protects the friendly target from all or one specifc state, IE, "harold is immune to sleep for 4 turns". to be clear i'm not talking damage immunity, just states. thanks!

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I believe MV has state resist in the traits feature. Try to look around? Ace has one, should be present in MV as well.

Pluto Pluto

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ah, there it is, its a state; wasn't looking there :p thanks!

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
One thing to add: If you want to make someone immune to KO skills (aka instant death skills) be sure to use state resist 0%. If you use state immunity instead they won't be able to die in battle from anything, which will mean nothing can kill them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnuRavi