#1 Palladium Furst Stan
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
titlescreenCrop.png

FEATURE-LENGTH DEMO NOW AVAILABLE
* Warning: this game contains political themes, drug & alcohol use, and strong language. Blood is integral to the plot. *

plotSynopsis.png

Decades ago, a corporation called GNCO pioneered the technology of Blood+: a line of injectable hematologic supplements that grant ultrahuman powers. The war that followed left most of the world a desolate waste. The privileged gather in scattered settlements, ruled over by GNCO and its owners, the all-powerful Oh family. Those left behind make their way in the wastes -- but if the Ohs aren't watching you, one of the other oligarchical Families certainly is. The power struggle between families has been simmering since the war's end, and one patriarch's imminent death threatens to disrupt the delicate balance.

GNCO is a fact of life -- but it won't be forever. The world is at a tipping point, and something is bound to change. It might even change for the better!

features.png

• Original assets, including a fully original overworld, portraits for all major characters, custom UI, and custom icons!
  • Original soundtrack: BGM for all locations, various battle themes, and more!
  • Turn-based battle system with a focus on synergy and status effects!
  • Multiple optional sidequests for both POVs!
  • Five playable party members -- complete sidequests to ally with them all!
  • Crafting options to upgrade your items, weapons, and armor!
  • Skilltrees for unlocking exclusive battle abilities and branching dialogue options!
  • Optional arena-style battles to power up your characters!
  • 4-5 hours of content, with more in the works: this demo represents roughly 20% of the full game!

characters.png

Lithium, a phlebotomist, amnesiac, and zombie, is tasked by his supervisor to deliver the ailing patriarch his lab results. It's just another day on the job until he's accosted by a signalman named Nitros. Signalmen provide long-distance, secure communication between the Families -- but Nitros reads their letters. She believes that the semi-mythical Glorious Chairman, the alleged founder of GNCO, is alive and in hiding. Lithium may be the only person equipped to seek the man out, so Nitros upends his un-life to join her search. Their hunt takes them through dilapidated cinemas and leech-infested hospitals, fighting everyone from desparate wastewalkers to Lithium's duplicitous supervisor; their only lead is a cult of GNCO worshippers. Nitros is impulsive and depressed, and Lithium can barely remember where he put his arms -- how can they hope to survive in the wastes, let alone track down a man who may never have existed?

And then there's Shan Oh, the exiled son. Shan is no stranger to the wastewalker lifestyle, and he's been roughing it with the plebs since his family disowned him. With his bloodthirsty twin brother always two steps behind him, survival is all he knows -- until a chance meeting with another family's token black sheep. Shan decides to bring down GNCO and the Ohs once and for all, destroying his family's blood empire and freeing the world from its shackles. His weapons: a pistol and his incredible natal Blood+ power, exploding spit! His allies: no one, unless he's willing to befriend the guy who streams bloodsport commentary for a living! His plan: figure it out along the way! Shan's path to vengeance winds through seedy strip clubs and obsessive fan clubs, makes him an errand boy for scientists and soldiers, and never lets him drop his guard: his brother will take any opportunity to attack. Will he ever truly challenge the world's most powerful monopoly?

screenshots.png

Some places you'll see:

lithKin.png
shanSewer.png
lithSart.png
shanZad.png

A look at the battles:

lithBats.png
shanSS.png
lithRats.png
shanArena.png

Using the skilltree:

shanSkill1.png
shanSkill2.png

What people are saying:

lithTrail.png
pallShoutout.png
shanBL.png

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Now i have to change the plot of the game I'm making cause its similar, but only the first two sentences (magic being introduced to a world that didn't have it before resulting in an apocalypse. Oh well, i'll give this a try after the game im trying now

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Furious and deeply saddened about the state of the US. This is the starting domino.
Thunderstorm approaching: *rumble rumble*

Me: "Hmph... so.. you've come..."

And ONLY me: (adapts fighting stance) "...now show me your TRUE POWER!!!"

*Thunderstorm fizzles out. Sunshine and rainbows.*

Seriously, ONLY ME: "No! Come back! I.. I didn't mean..."
The black rose maiden! :kaopride:
vmTLAk8.jpg

Character: Aki Izayoi from Yugioh 5Ds.
Took some trial and error, but I managed to create "visuals" for underground dig path regions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RainbowRosePeace