Proxies for online games?

Mavlico

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Some online games are not available in my country. Can I play them using a proxy? Or will my account be deactivated anyway?

BK-tdm

Manga Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well what game are we talking about for starters, some games can be proxied and some dont work that way.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it also depends on how and why they were blocked.

if their publisher blocked them because he has no local subpublisher to handle them you might be able to proxy them.
if your government determines the games to be unwanted content and blocks the streams, not only will it be much more difficult to circumvent but you'll also break your laws and might get into criminal problems that way.

Stragot

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Yes, it depends on the reason for blocking access to the game. Although I used a proxy to boost game accounts. In any case, on the http://wtj5psom5zufu4yo.onion forum you can find ways to bypass the blocking.

Last edited:

Mavlico

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I don't know what are the reasons for blocking. It's just the game is not supported in my country. But I already tried through a proxy. For now, I can play and I hope I will not be blocked.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.
I'm a bit perturbed that my two week project in a different engine is already shaping up to be far better than anything I've done in this one. It really calls into question my future plans. :kaoswt:

I guess I'll release whatever patches I made for Poppet Quest, then abandon it for my new project. I mean unless it somehow wins (I doubt it but hey sure). I'm not sure about And Remember Tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beanlad