Proxies for online games?

Mavlico

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Some online games are not available in my country. Can I play them using a proxy? Or will my account be deactivated anyway?

BK-tdm

Manga Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well what game are we talking about for starters, some games can be proxied and some dont work that way.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it also depends on how and why they were blocked.

if their publisher blocked them because he has no local subpublisher to handle them you might be able to proxy them.
if your government determines the games to be unwanted content and blocks the streams, not only will it be much more difficult to circumvent but you'll also break your laws and might get into criminal problems that way.

Stragot

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Yes, it depends on the reason for blocking access to the game. Although I used a proxy to boost game accounts. In any case, on the http://wtj5psom5zufu4yo.onion forum you can find ways to bypass the blocking.

Last edited:

Mavlico

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I don't know what are the reasons for blocking. It's just the game is not supported in my country. But I already tried through a proxy. For now, I can play and I hope I will not be blocked.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)
starting working on the sprites for one of my games major antagonists finally. here's the first frame of his chanting motion in battle.
Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.
Shoot Enemy Off-Screen, Run RPG Maker Game as a Web Server, & Thai Keyboard | RPG Maker News #109

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad_At_Scripting