Proxies for online games?

Mavlico

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Some online games are not available in my country. Can I play them using a proxy? Or will my account be deactivated anyway?

BK-tdm

Manga Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well what game are we talking about for starters, some games can be proxied and some dont work that way.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it also depends on how and why they were blocked.

if their publisher blocked them because he has no local subpublisher to handle them you might be able to proxy them.
if your government determines the games to be unwanted content and blocks the streams, not only will it be much more difficult to circumvent but you'll also break your laws and might get into criminal problems that way.

Stragot

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Yes, it depends on the reason for blocking access to the game. Although I used a proxy to boost game accounts. In any case, on the http://wtj5psom5zufu4yo.onion forum you can find ways to bypass the blocking.

Last edited:

Mavlico

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I don't know what are the reasons for blocking. It's just the game is not supported in my country. But I already tried through a proxy. For now, I can play and I hope I will not be blocked.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

so... I decided since a park was an area in my game... here's an enemy that's slide with a hand behind it. cause why not.
Hot chocolate and music make studying and note-taking much easier :kaoluv:
Until my hand cramps up from writing too much!
Doing RPG Maker News for 21st September 2021

Malak is still waiting for Dark Deception Chapter 4... This was him yesterday after another sugar crash.
Again, he's fine. He's just bored at this point, considering he's exhausted his entire vacation bucket list.
Am I the only one who files custom resources under specific folders to remember who to credit? :kaoswt2:
1632263519730.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeadlightBC